UCL Fantasy MD13
It’s the FINAL of this season’s UEFA Champions League and the final chance to make any upward movement in UCL Fantasy!
UCL Fantasy MD13
UCL Fantasy Transfers / Player Limit
Managers are allowed to make five free transfers and have a total of eight players from the same team.
Road to Paris
Real Madrid suffered a shock home loss to FC Sheriff in the Group Stage but won all their Group games afterwards. In each of their knock-out games, they have lost one of the legs. Two of their ties had gone into extra time. (W8 L4; F28 A14)
Liverpool won all their Group Stage games. In the knock-out rounds, they lost to Inter in the Last 16 second leg and drew Benfica 3-3 in the second leg of the Quarter-Final. They won all 6 of their Champions League away games this season. (W10 D1 L1; F30 A13)
Real Madrid is by far the most successful club in European history, winning the Champions League / European Cup for a total of 13 times. They last lost a Final in 1980 (to Liverpool) and have since added 7 titles to their cabinet. They last won the title in 2018, against Liverpool as well.
Liverpool have won the title 6 times, the most recent one in 2019. Since 2005, they have reached 5 Champions League Finals, winning twice and losing twice.
Head to Head
Both sides have met a total of 8 times in European football (all in Champions League). Real hold the upper hand, with 4 wins and 1 draw. More interestingly, Liverpool last beat Real in 2009, losing 4 times since.
Thiago is doubtful for Liverpool and Fabinho is likely to return after a hamstring problem. Matip has ended the Premier League season in great form but Konate is likely to get the start, having played 5 of the 6 UCL knock-out ties. In midfield, Henderson is likely to deputise for Thiago.
Probable XI (4-3-3) – Alisson | Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson | Henderson, Fabinho, Keita | Diaz, Salah, Mane
- Salah (11.2) is naturally the most owned player at this stage of the game, with ownership at 47%. His statistics since the Group stages however, shows a downward trend. He has registered just 1 goal and 2 assists in after MD6.
- Diaz (8.5) started the season as a Porto player but is now likely to start in the Champions League Final with Liverpool. He has been involved in every of Liverpool’s knock-out stage games and had monster MDs on MD9 and MD12. He has a total of 3 Player of the Match awards (2 with Liverpool)
- Alexander-Arnold (7.0) will be the most attacking defender on the pitch on the final and has already 4 assists in the season.
- Alisson (6.4) played every single of Liverpool’s Champions League fixtures to this season, keeping 4 clean sheets to date.
Real Madrid line-up
With the La Liga title wrapped up early, Real had the luxury to rotate their assets. They have no major concerns coming into the Final. Their best XI are stable and no major changes are expected.
Probable XI (4-3-3) – Courtois | Mendy, Alaba, Militao, Carvajal |Casemiro, Kroos, Modric | Vinicius, Benzema, Valverde
- Benzema (10.8) is the top scorer of UCL Fantasy so far, at 100pts. He has 15 goals in the tournament to date, 10 of which in the knock-out stages.
- Vinicius (9.2) is definitely enjoying a memorable season with Real, chalking up 3 goals and 6 assists already. He scored twice against Liverpool when they met in 2021.
- Militao (5.8) is Real’s regular centerback and owned by 17% of the game. He ranks tops in terms of ball recoveries of all remaining players (67)
- Courtios (6.7)’s 57 points to date puts him fourth in the points chart. Like Alisson he has 4 clean sheets but he made a penalty save and was player of the match once.
- Konate (5.8 | 8%) As mentioned, Konate is likely to start for Liverpool ahead of Matip. He has 47pts in UCL Fantasy, just one shy of Alexander-Arnold
- Rodrygo (5.8 | 5%) is a regularly used substitute for Real and he scored twice on MD12 against City.
- Firmino (8.7 | 2%) is a likely substitute of Liverpool, especially so if Liverpool are down or the game goes into extra time.
Join our leagues!+
- Classic (code –> qpscj5)
Sign up to Fantasy Football Fix now and enjoy discounts!
Find us on:
- Telegram —> https://t.me/FFtitan
FF Titans provide #FPL and #UCL Fantasy content. Member of the Scout International Network.