FPL GW33 Wildcard
It’s time for yet another Double Game-Week in FPL as 8 teams play twice this week. The battle for the PL title is still on, and so is the battle for the 4th spot. So no team would be willing to rotate their main players.
The best chip to play this GW is obviously wildcard, since you can target this DGW and can also buy assets to own for the remainder of the season. Here are the teams that play twice this GW
- Arsenal: Southampton (A) + Chelsea (A)
- Brighton and Hove Albion: Tottenham Hotspur (A) + Manchester City (A)
- Burnley: West Ham United (A) + Southampton (H)
- Leicester City: Newcastle United (A) + Everton (A)
- Manchester United: Norwich City (H) + Liverpool (A)
- Newcastle United: Leicester City (H) + Crystal Palace (H)
- Southampton: Arsenal (H) + Burnley (A)
There are also 3 teams who wouldn’t be playing a single game this week, so this GW is a sort of both Double and Blank GameWeek. Teams without any fixture this week are
- Aston Villa
- Leeds United
FPL GW33 Wildcard
- Aaron Ramsdale (£5.1 | ARS) Arsenal are currently on the 5th spot in the PL points table and this GW, they are gonna play twice. So we can expect the assets of Arsenal to bring out their best game this time. Talking of Ramsdale, he has been amazingly consistent this season. He has kept 12 clean-sheets and has secured 14 bonus points. He has scored a total of 119 points and is owned by 20% managers.
- Ben Foster (£4.1 | WAT) Foster is owned by me just to cut the prices so that I could save more for the other positions. He would be used as bench-fodder by me.
- Ben White (£4.6 | ARS) Ben White has performed nicely this season and has scored a total of 105 points till now. He is also one of the most essential assets to own from this Arsenal side because he wouldn’t be rotated. White has kept a total of 13 clean-sheets and is owned by 15.8% managers.
- Joao Cancelo (£7.0 | MCI) Cancelo has been exceptionally great this season. He has scored a total of 173 points thanks to 1 goal, 9 assists and 16 clean-sheets alongside securing 27 bonus points. He is currently owned by more than 40% of managers. Cancelo picked a yellow card against Atletico in UCL and he won’t be playing the 1st leg of the Semi-final of UCL. So that means he would be getting full game-time and owning him is a must.
- Antonio Rüdiger (£6.2 | CHE) Rudiger, the current best defender from Chelsea is also in our team. He has scored 3 goals and 3 assists while keeping 13 clean-sheets. He has scored a total of 131 points and is owned by 25% managers. The reason for picking him is the fact that fixtures of Chelsea are gonna ease off after GW33 and he can be a set-and-forget option for the remainder of season.
- Fabian Schär (£4.4 | NEW) For someone who has followed my articles for a while would know that I love differentials. Schar is one of the 1-week punt since Newcastle is having a great set of DGW and him being the best defender of Newcastle. He has scored a total of 76 points which comes from 2 goals, 2 assists and 5 clean-sheets. He is owned by just 4% managers and is my pick of differential.
- Joel Matip (£5.0 | LIV) The only reason I have Matip in my team is the fact that no better defender was available at that price for me. However, Matip has performed well this season. He has scored 1 and assisted 2 goals and has kept 14 clean-sheets. This leads to a total of 121 points for him whilst getting owned by 6% managers.
- Hueng-Min Son (£11.1 | TOT) Son has been in phenomenal form in the last 3 GWs and has scored 48 points in 3 games alone. He has scored a total of 198 points with 17 goals and 8 assists. He is currently owned by 27.4% managers and is one of the captaincy picks for this DGW. His next set of fixtures also looks juicy and he has surely become a must-have for any FPL team.
- James Maddison (£7.0 | LEI) Maddison is the best attacking option from this Leicester team. He has performed consistently well throughout the season and he is expected to have a great impact this DGW. Maddison has scored a total of 130 points with the help of 8 goals and 8 assists and is owned by 15.2% managers.
- Bukayo Saka (£6.8 | ARS) Saka has experienced a good season this time and he needs to step-up if Arsenal want to finish in the top-4. Saka has scored a total of 141 points and has scored 9 and assisted 6 goals. He is currently owned by 32% managers and this DGW he has to make it big.
- Luis Diaz (£7.9 | LIV) Before talking about Diaz, I have to say you need to make a careful choice between Gundagaon, Diaz and Sancho for this GW. All three of them come in nearly the same price bracket and all three are really important for their team. Talking about Diaz, he has impressed a lot since debut and has scored 2 goals in 7 matches. He has to perform if Liverpool wants to win the cup and I’m backing him to do so.
- Bryan Mbeumo (£5.2 | BRE) Mbeumo has achieved great form towards the back-end of the season with 27 points in the last 3 games. He had scored a total of 105 points and is owned by only 1.5% managers. So get your eyes peeled off for this differential…
- Ivan Toney (£6.9 | BRE) Get this, Toney is the second highest scoring FWD in FPL now and is on a hot streak. He has 6 goals in his last 5 games, including a hattrick on GW28. Brentford are playing great football now with Eriksen in form.
- Harry Kane (£12.6 | TOT) With 12 goals and 10 assists, Kane is a must have. He raked up 7 assists in his last 2 games and Spurs are in great form, winning their last 4 games. They are hot in the chase for top 4.
- Teemu Pukki (£5.9 | NOR) The Canaries will probably go down by Pukki can continue to score in the games to come. He already has 9 to date, 2 short of his tally in the 2019/20 season.
Join our leagues!+
- Classic (code –> qpscj5)
Sign up to Fantasy Football Fix now and enjoy discounts!
Find us on:
FF Titans provide #FPL and #UCL Fantasy content. Member of the Scout International Network.