Euro Fantasy MD3 Wildcard
Less than 24 hours separate MD2 and MD3, so we jump straight into selecting a wildcard team for MD3.
Several teams have already secured qualification so that has to be taken into consider for your wildcard team selection.
Euro Fantasy MD3 Wildcard – Goalkeepers
- Donnarumma (ITA | 5.5) – Italy has been absolutely dominating and have already qualified for the next round. They are, however, not likely to rest their first choice GK who has been faultless to date. If he plays, we can expect a clean sheet against Switzerland.
- Bachmann (AUT | 4.5) – If by some reason Donnarumma does not start, Austria’s Bachmann is a good backup. Few other GKs are as reliable as him at his price range – Austria plays Ukraine for the final Group game.
- Rodriguez (SUI | 5.5) – The Swiss have all to play for and takes on a poor Turk side which has not scored in the tournament. Rodriguez is pricey – but he does take penalties for his team so that’s an added advantage.
- Kjaer (DEN | 4.5) – The Danish captain has of course earned much praise for his leadership after the Eriksen incident but on the pitch, he commands the Danish backline well. They play Russia at home, knowing that they must win to progress.
- Alioski (MKD | 4.5) – We won’t be banking on a Macedonia clean sheet but Alioski is worth the punt for his attacking returns. He has already scored for his nation and will again be on set-pieces.
- Daneilson (SWE | 4.5) – Lindelof’s trusted center back partner is a good pick at his price. Sweden has already kept two clean sheets and take on Poland for the final group game, knowing that another clean sheet will take them through to the last 16.
- Gosens (GER | 5.0) – The attacking left-back has started 2 games for Germany after a sensational season in Serie A for Atalanta, where he scored 12 goals and provided 8 assists. Amazing player to have. “Rested” after 60 mins against Portugal so a a sure starter on MD3.
- Yarmolenko (UKR | 8.5) – With 2 goals and 1 assist, the Ukrainian is already among Euro Fantasy’s top points scorers. He is everything for Ukraine going forward and definitely worth a pick for MD3, despite his price.
- Perisic (CRO | 8.5) – A leap of faith here. Croatia has been really poor over two games but Perisic has easily been their best players.
- Phillips (ENG | 5.0) – Phillips is a good enabler. He plays is a good team, needing to win to secure qualification. Already has 1 assist to his name.
- Forsberg (SWE | 8.5) – Sweden plays Poland and Forsberg is now Sweden’s penalty taker after scoring from 12 yards on Md2.
- Gnarby (GER | 9.5) – Germany have played without a recognised striker upfront in 2 games and Gnarby has been their most attacking player.
- Schick (CZE | 8.2) – Hard to ignore Schick now, after scoring all 3 of Czech’s goals to date. Also their penalty taker.
- Ronaldo (POR | 12.1) – Despite his price, Ronaldo gets our nod again. After all, he is chasing the Euro records. Already on 3 goals this tournament AND needing a result to ensure qualification.
- Pandev (MKD | 6.5) – Needing a forward to be fairly priced to enable a strong midfield, Pandev makes a good choice. Could be a sentimental pick as well, given that this would probably be his last major tournament appearance for his nation, we are dreaming of a fairy tale here.
Become a Fantasy Football Scout member by using this link!
Join our Euro 2020 Fantasy League! CODE: 66SW8JU602
Find us on
FF Titans provide #FPL and #UCL Fantasy content. Member of the Scout International Network.