Euro Fantasy MD2 Limitless
There is never time to rest in Euro Fantasy. MD2 kicks off immediately after the end of MD1.
With that in mind, Limitless will be a popular choice for managers on MD2, especially since there are already many absentees and injuries.
Remember that if you activate the limitless chip, budget is not a concern – you are free to pick a team of 15 with no limitation of budget.
Euro Fantasy MD2 Limitless – Goalkeeper
- Donnarumma (ITA) – Italy really impressed on MD1, dominating Turkey and looked very solid at the back, The Italians play Switzerland on MD2 and we can expect another clean sheet.
- Lloris (FRA) – Should Donnarumma fail to return, you can count on France’s Lloris, who play a very weak Hungary side on MD2.
- Spinazzola (ITA) – Spinazzola impressed managers on MD1 from left-back, returning with a clean sheet and an assist. He gets our backing for MD2 as well.
- Munier (BEL) – With Castagne now out of Euros, Munier is the first choice left-back for Belgian. Belgium takes on Denmark in Copenhagen – in what would likely be a very emotional game for many players and fans.
- Zinchenko (UKR) – Zinchenko is one of the few out-of-positions (OOP) players in Euro Fantasy. He plays left-back for Man City but for his country, he plays a much more attacking role. In all of his 40 caps for Ukraine, he has played in midfield. He started in center-mid against the Dutch on MD1 and is expected to continue in that role.
- Robertson (SCO) – The Scotland may not have returned against the Czech but he put in a stellar performance from left wing back, making cross after cross especially in the first half. He will not need extra motivation against England. He is the most likely of the Scots to return in terms of attack. We may have picked him as one to avoid earlier but we have since changed our minds after his spirited performance on MD1.
- Pavard (FRA) – Pavard was one of France’s star performers of World Cup 2018 and looks to build on that. Against a weak Hungary, we can expect a clean sheet and perhaps some attacking returns to add to that.
- Insigne (ITA) – Insigne is another player who impressed managers on MD1. He has returned in every of the last 6 Italy games in which he has started, from the attacking left wing position. His form is brilliant and will be a great pick against the Swiss.
- Bale (WAL) – In other circumstances, Bale may be overpriced. With the Limitless, he makes a good pick. He is involved in most of of the Welsh attack and has first dips on all the set-pieces. Wales play Turkey in a game in which they must win to have a good chance to qualify.
- Mount (ENG) – Mount impressed for England on MD1, even though he did not return. He is involved in freekicks and looked solid going forward.
- Wijnaldum (NED) – As mentioned previously, Wijnaldum plays a very attacking role for the Dutch and also scored on MD1. The Dutch plays Austria, who did not look very solid at the back.
- Alaba (AUT) – Alaba is a listed midfielder but it can be said that he plays a free role for Austria. He sometimes sit in a sweeper role and for his assist against North Macedonia, he was present in the left wing position.
- Lukaku (BEL) – Lukaku has already impressively opened his account at Euro 2020 and look deadly. His form for club and country has been sensational this season.
- Mbappe (FRA) – Mbappe completes the France triple up on the Limitless. Against the Hungary, they are likely to win big and Mbappe is the most prolific of the French attacking trio.
- Ronaldo (POR) – There isn’t much more to say about Ronaldo, who absolutely loves the Euros. He already has 2 goals from MD1. He has however, never scored against the Germans in 4 previous meetings but it’s Ronaldo, so he is a must have on the limitless.
The picks are made in collaboration with @FPLReaction.
Become a Fantasy Football Scout member by using this link!
Join our Euro 2020 Fantasy League! CODE: 66SW8JU602
Find us on
FF Titans provide #FPL and #UCL Fantasy content. Member of the Scout International Network.