We are at the half-way mark of the 2018 FIFA World Cup, with 32 matches played. GW3 is the final Group stage games and it presents an interesting proposition for Fantasy managers.
Goals and action are often synonymous with this round of games and we highly recommend the use of the Maximum Captain booster.
Our picks will feature those players not likely to be rested, total value coming in at exactly 10.0.
- Ben Mustapha (TUN | 4.0) – Panama have already scored their goal in the tournament and Tunisia look good to keep a clean sheet in their final game.
- Yann Sommer (SUI | 5.0) – Costa Rica did not look like scoring in their first two games and with their organisation at the back, the Swiss can keep them out again.
- Benjamin Pavard (FRA | 4.5) – An absolute bargain of a player – looks set to continue in his place of the squad.
- Raphael Guerreiro (POR | 5.5) – We fancy Portugal to keep a clean sheet against Iran and Guerreiro is the most attacking of their defenders.
- Dylan Bronn (TUN | 4.5) – Another cheap option, have already found the net against Belgium
- Joshua Kimmich (GER | 6.5) – The Germans need to win their final game and Kimmich will have much opportunities to push along the right wing.
- Nicolas Tagliafico (ARG | 5.0) – Tagliafico is one of Argentina’s few glimmer of light and has done well in their previous two games.
- Philippe Coutinho (BRA | 9.0) – Coutinho’s position in the Brazil team means that he has alot of opportunity to go forward to fill the gaps in attack so always look good for goals. Also takes freekicks for Brazil.
- Xherdan Shaqiri (SUI | 8.5) – There is a pending investigation over Shaqiri but if he plays, he will be a superb choice to have as the Swiss will go out against Costa Rica in their final game.
- Viktor Claesson (SWE | 5.5) – Clasesson is the Swedes’ surprised package, having been involved in both of his nation’s goals thus far. At his price, a good option to have.
- Miguel Layun (MEX | 5.5) – Layun plays a very advanced role for Mexico and had been unlucky not to be involved in the goals thus far. Other more illustrious names may be rested in front of him in their final Group game.
- Jesse Lingard (Eng| 7.5) – England have played well so far and Lingard is likely to get a nod for their final game against Belgium
- Diego Costa (ESP | 9.0) – Costa has already scored three times and can boss the Morocco’s defence.
- Marco Reus (GER | 8.0) – Reus came into the German team and made the difference in their second game so is likely to be given the pivotal role in their final game.
- Lionel Messi (ARG | 12.0) – Cometh the hour, cometh the man. Messi has done it before and we reckon he can do it again, turning up in their final Group game to turn the tide for his nation.
JOIN OUR TITAN PRIVATE LEAGUE:
LEAGUE CODE: SNICNMTO