The final curtain draws on the premier league season and we looked back on the season with fond memories. With two Fantasy Football Titans teams in the Top 3 of the PXI table and the title up for grabs, there is everything to play for in the last game week. Traditionally in the last fixtures of the season, goals will be aplenty. Rotation could also be a huge possibility so do look out for the starting line ups before the match. Liverpool and Chelsea will be battling for the last Champions League slot, Man City will definitely gun for the win to reach 100 points in the league table. We are going down on the safe route on our picks this week although there are many potential differential picks as goals will definitely flow this weekend.
- Loris Karius (LIV) – He will look to keep a clean sheet to secure the Champions League spot. Liverpool will dominate with a lot of possession, he will be a safe pick.
- Thibaut Courtois (CHE) – We fancy Chelsea to dominate and win in this game, Courtois will not be very busy.
- Azpilicueta, Cesar (CHE) – Mr Consistent in Chelsea backline, maybe an assist for Morata?
- Alonso, Marcos (CHE) – Always a threat in set piece situation.
- Alexander-Arnold, Trent (LIV) – We believe Liverpool will be able to keep a clean sheet and secure the CL spot, and with TAA taking corners, he will potentially score attacking points.
- Van Dijk, Virgil (LIV) – Clean sheet is a huge possibility.
- Cresswell, Aaron (WHU) – We like Cresswell for his recent good form, possibly an assist in this game.
- Davies, Ben (TOT) – Averaging almost 12 points per game, a good candidate if he starts.
- Zaha, Wilfried (CRY) – He is definitely on red hot form.
- De Bryune, Kevin (MCI) – Topping the assist chart this season, definitely will secure many attacking points if he starts.
- Sane, Leroy (MCI) – 3 assists in last match, we are pretty sure he will start the last game.
- Hazard, Eden (CHE) – Surprisingly rested in the last game, he will provide the goods for Chelsea on their last shot at the CL spot.
- Mane, Sadio (LIV) – We expect Liverpool to field the first team since CL final is 2 weeks away. Overshadowed by Salah this season, but he is still consistently contributing in the attack.
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT) – Set piece specialist and consistent for Spurs this season.
- Salah, Mohamed (LIV) – Almost certain for Golden Boot but fatigue seems to be setting in. However we believe he will come up with the goods in this final league game.
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – 3 goals behind Salah but don’t write him off just yet. He will be very motivated to hit at least a hat trick.
- Aubameyang, Pierre-Emerick (ARS) – He is a points magnet when he starts, definitely worth at least a goal or an assist.
Uncertain about your squad? Or maybe you would like your squad to be rated? Just post your provincial squad in the comments and The Titan will try his best to advice and answer all your queries.