While FPL is having a double game week, it’s going to be a separate game week for Togga PXI, so remember to set your squad before the BHA – Spurs fixture. Newly crowned champions Man City will be in carnival mood and they will expect to celebrate success with a handsome victory. Elsewhere, Spurs and Man United will look to bounce back from defeat to secure a Top 4 finish. Meanwhile, Arsenal has one eye on Europa semis and nothing much to play for in the league, so we suggest to stay out of their fixture this week.
While there are ten fixtures in this Togga GW, do note that Huddersfield do not play and Burnley (vs Che <H>; vs Stk <A>) has a double gameweek
- Ederson (MCI) – He will look to keep a clean sheet to celebrate title success at home, but do keep a lookout for possible rotation.
- Pope, Nick (BUR) – Pope looks set to be the Clarets’ number one for the rest of the season as they push for a Europa spot.
- Maguire, Harry (LEI) – Leicester will be playing with little pressure, although clean sheet is hard to come by for Leicester, Maguire is capable of chipping in with a goal.
- Kompany, Vincent (MCI) – Captaining the newly crowned champions, we smell a headed goal from set piece.
- Baines, Leighton (EVE) – Newcastle has secured top flight status so we expect Everton to finally get a positive result.
- Long, Kevin (BUR) – With Ben Mee out, Long will be his replacement
- Vertonghen, Jan (TOT) – No. 3 in PXI scoring chart for defenders
- Aurier/Davies (TOT) – Spurs will look to bounce back in style. If Aurier doesn’t start, Ben Davies will be an alternative
- Zaha, Wilfried (CRY) – Main striker while Benteke is injured and he is in red hot form.
- De Bryune, Kevin (MCI) – Will be eager to prove his influence and stake a claim to the PFA player of the year crown
- Gudmundsson, Johann Berg (BUR) – Worthy differential to have this DGW
- Hazard, Eden (CHE) – Still the mainstay in Chelsea squad. Capable of good attacking points even if he don’t score
- Mahrez, Riyah (LEI) – Saints are struggling defensively, he should create many chances in this game
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT) – Set piece specialist and consistent for Spurs this season.
- Vardy, Jamie (LEI) – At least worth a goal or two in this game.
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – Lagging 5 goals behind Salah for Golden Boot but don’t write him off just yet. He is capable of hitting hat tricks.
- Wood, Chris (BUR) – Sensational form, 5 goals in last 5 games
Uncertain about your squad? Or maybe you would like your squad to be rated? Just post your provincial squad in the comments and The Titan will try his best to advice and answer all your queries.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!