These 2 weeks will be very interesting weeks for Togga players. Whilst other rival fantasy games have listed this as a Double Game Week and Gameweek 35 as a week with only 6 games, Togga has opted to separate the 2 game weeks into an even number of 10 games each. However, it is worth noting that there are teams that will only play once in the next 2 game weeks and also Burnley plays 3 times in these 2 game weeks. Along with the fact that there are actually some teams that will be playing 2 games in the space of 4 days (albeit across 2 game weeks) instead of the conventional 1 week interval, there will also be potentially plenty of possibility of potential of squad rotation. With that in mind, let’s look at who we plan to pick for the upcoming game week.
- Loris Karius (LIV) – We think that the Reds can push on from their Champions League quarter final victory by winning comfortably at home against the Cherries to solidify their top 4 spot this season.
- De Gea, David (MNU) – WBA has been really poor in recent weeks (actually make that the whole season) and we think it will be hard for them to get a result at Old Trafford.
- Valencia, Antonio (MNU) – Even though Man Utd might not always look very impressive going forward this season, they have managed to keen a very mean defence so far, so he looks good for a clean sheet against the Baggies.
- Tarkowski, James (BUR) – With Ben Mee potentially back from injury, Tarkowski is a safer bet in the Burnley defence to take. With 4 consecutive victories, the Clarets are one of the in-form teams at the moment.
- Monreal, Nacho (ARS) – Like we mentioned, he’s a points magnet when he plays. The Toon Army seems to have secured their Premier League survival, so might have little to play for against the Gunners still having faint hopes of getting into the top 4 (or at least nudging Chelsea for the 5th spot).
- Van Dijk, Virgil (LIV) – Has impressed since his move from the Saints. He provides a towering presence for the Reds and might be able to get a clean sheet against the Cherries atA clean sheet coupled with several clearances points from him
- Azpilicueta, Cesar (CHE) – The Saints have also been struggling in recent weeks and it will be difficult for them to get a result against the Blues even though they are playing at home.
- Smalling, Chris (MNU) – Scored a goal in his last outing in the remarkable comeback win against City. Whilst we don’t expect him to be scoring regularly, i think he should at least be able to retain his spot and look good for a clean sheet against the Baggies.
- Zaha, Wilfried (CRY) – Has been in red hot form since his return from injury. With a goal and 24 points to show last week, he’s one that Palace is counting on to avoid the drop.
- Pogba, Paul (MNU) – Has been blowing hot and cold this season but last week’s performance showed the world what he’s capable of. Will hope that he continues with a good showing against bottom table Baggies.
- Iwobi, Alex (ARS) – With Arsenal focusing on Europe league action, he fully capitalized on his start last week with 2 assists to his name. We think he will be getting plenty of game time this week as well against Newcastle.
- Willian (CHE) – Despite the loss last week, he managed to still chip in with 16.5 points. He’s getting more game time in the second half of this season and looks to be the standout player for Chelsea in midfield.
- Milivojevic, Luka (CRY) – A very alternative pick but 3 goals in 3 games makes him one of the red hot midfielders at the moment. He’s a dead calm dead ball taker, so you should at least expect some shots on target for him as well.
- Mane, Sadio (LIV) – he’s a bit of a risk at the moment. Whilst we expect the Reds to create plenty of chances against the Cherries, Mane has played in the last 3 games without much rest, so might actually be rested this week.
- Salah, Mohammed (LIV) – One word, he’s back, so leave him at your own peril.
- Sanchez, Alexis (MNU) – Post the international break, he has been averaging more than 20 points per game, so is a must have as well.
- Aubameyang, Pierre-Emerick (ARS) – Another one that is on red hot form at the moment. He’s also cup-tied for the Gunners, so will likely have a full game this week.
Uncertain about your squad? Or maybe you would like your squad to be rated? Just post your provincial squad in the comments and The Titan will try his best to advice and answer all your queries.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!