This is a short game week with only 4 matches being featured due to FA cup action, so there will be relatively limited options in terms of squad selections.
With only 7 points separating the bottom 9 clubs (apart from the Baggies), the 2 obvious teams to pick this week seems to be Bournemouth and Liverpool who should both be keen to bounce back from their last defeat.
- Liverpool vs Watford
- Stoke vs Everton
- Bournemouth vs West Brom
- Hudderfield vs Crystal Palace
- Jonas Lossl (HUD) – Palace has lost the last 4 matches but will be fighting hard to move themselves out of the relegation zone. He should be kept busy but might have the chance to get a clean sheet as well
- Loris Karius (LIV) – Barring the last loss to the Red Devils, Pool is actually one of the in form teams at the moment. We expect them to bounce back with a strong performance against Watford.
- Andrew Robertson (LIV) –Probably more assured of a starting place than Trent Alexander Arnold, so a better choice this week.
- Virgil Van Dijk (LIV) –He has shown that he also possesses a threat from set pieces, so along with the potential clean sheet, he also has the potential to contribute a goal or 2.
- Christopher Schindler (HUD) – An ever present for the Terriers this season, Schindler has already made 10 or more clearances in a match for 5 times this season, so he’s one of the highest scoring fantasy defender for the Terriers.
- Simon Francis (BOU) – Similarly, the highest fantasy scoring defender for the Cherries so far.
- Kurt Zouma (STO) – Tough match for the Potters, but they’ve actually drawn their last 3 matches prior to losing to Man City, so it will be a tight match with the Toffees.
- Sadio Mane (LIV) – Despite the poor showing against the Red Devils, Mane still managed 16 fantasy points, so we expect him to be able to do more this time round.
- Xherdan Shaqiri (STO) – The livewire in the Stoke team, he’s the top scorer of goals scored outside the penalty box this season and is one of the top picks this weke.
- Wilfried Zaha (CRY) – Despite the loss to Chelsea, Zaha showed what Palace has been missing in the last couple of weeks with one assist and 3 chances created in his last game.
- Junior Stanislas (BOU) – 3 goals in his last 6 outings for Stanislas who is on fire at the moment. Probably the best Cherries midfield pick this week.
- Alex Pritchard (HUD) – He is the inventive outlet for the Terriers but has suffered 2 dead legs in his last 2 games, so be wary about taking him. If he completes the game though, he’s capable of scoring plenty of fantasy points.
- Mohamed Salah (LIV) – Despite an awful turnout last time round where he was shackled by Valencia, we expect to see Salah having more opportunities against Watford.
- Roberto Firmino (LIV) – Firmino has averaged more than 20 points per game for the last 4 games, so will be a strong pick for this week as well.
- Steve Mounie (HUD) – He has looked lively in recent games and did score 38.50 fantasy points only 4 games ago, so will be an alternative pick should you need to vary your squad to get ahead of your competitors.
Uncertain about your squad? Or maybe you would like your squad to be rated? Just post your provincial squad in the comments and The Titan will try his best to advice and answer all your queries.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!