We are into Game week 27 and this week we make our picks based on current fantasy points performance in Togga PXI with favourable fixtures. We expect another high scoring London derby between Spurs and Arsenal, so recommendation is to avoid choosing defenders from these 2 sides..
- De Gea, David (MUN) – Rank 1st versus Newcastle who is struggling for goals.
- Pope, Nick (BRN) – Rank 2nd versus a resurgent Swansea, expect saves from him.
- Otamendi, Nicolas (MCI) – Rank 5th and having a home game.
- Azpilicueta, Cesar (CHE) – Rank 2nd and capable of assists
- Valencia, Antonio (MUN) – Rank 8th
- Smalling, Chris (MUN) – Rank 28th but he is a sure starter with Jones injured.
- Walker, Kyle (MCI) – Rank 11th. It’s time for an assist.
- Schindler, Christopher (HUD) – Rank 10th with a home game.
- De Bruyne, Kevin (MCI) – Rank 1st. Very consistent performer.
- Shaqiri, Xherdan (STO) – Rank 6th. In rich vein of form.
- Mane, Sadio (LIV) – Rank 28th but we believe he will end is drought versus sorry saints.
- Hazard, Eden (CHE) – Rank 2nd. Focal point of attack and playing at home.
- Pogba, Paul (MUN) – Rank 11th despite missing quite a few games.
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT) – Rank 3rd and set piece specialist.
- Sanchez, Alexis (MUN) – Rank 6th. Man of Match in all the games he played for Man United so far.
- Salah, Mohamed (LIV) – Rank 1st. Simply sensational this season.
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – Rank 2nd. Spectacular scoring record in London derby.
Uncertain about your squad? Or maybe you would like your squad to be rated? Just post your provincial squad in the comments and The Titan will try his best to advice and answer all your queries.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!