As Coutinho departs for Barcelona, let us all take a moment to mourn the loss of one of our favourite fantasy players. With his departure, we also welcome some interesting new choices for fantasy football in the form of Theo Walcott, who should find plenty of chances to start for EVE and Guido Carrillo, who put pen to paper on a 3.5 years deal with SOU. Definitely fantasy players to watch out for in the coming weeks.
FF Titan finished top of the scoring charts in GW24 as I lament the omission of Hazard from my squad. It’s now neck to neck at the top of the overall leader board in Togga PXI with FF Titan feeling the pressure of defending his title.
- Swansea City vs Arsenal
- West Ham United vs Crystal Palace
- Huddersfield Town vs Liverpool
- Chelsea vs AFC Bournemouth
- Everton vs Leicester City
- Newcastle United vs Burnley
- Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- Manchester City vs West Bromwich Albion
- Stoke City vs Watford
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United
Stay Away From
Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United
I’ll be hard pressed if you forced me to predict a result for this game. Both teams are on a good run with MUN having not lost in 8 games and TOT in 6. It’ll probably be an exciting match to catch but impossible to pick for fantasy football. Plenty of other choices to choose from this week.
Manchester City vs West Bromwich Albion
After having been handed their first loss in the league this season by LIV, MCI bounced back strongly against NEW and there is no reason to believe that WBA will pose any threat to them.
- Ederson Santana de Moraes (MCI) – I’m not too sure what are the chances of a clean sheet, but with WBA’s stellar record of 1 away win all season, a win is definitely on the books.
- Jack Butland (STK) – A chance for a clean sheet along with plenty of saves, he should score well this week.
- Marcos Alonso (CHE) – Should be the first name in your defensive lineup.
- Nicolas Otamendi (MCI) – There should be plenty of points here up for grabs as they take on WBA at home.
- Virgil van Dijk (LIV) – The new boy at LIV has impressed so far and I reckon it might be a good time to take a chance on him with a game away at HUD.
- Kurt Zouma (STK) – He had an excellent game against HUD and could continue the good run of form at home against WAT.
- Nacho Monreal (ARS) – A massive previous game against CRY with 1 goal and 2 assists, he definitely someone to watch out for if he starts.
- Kevin De Bruyne (MCI) – There is simply no way to leave him out of your squad.
- Eden Hazard (CHE) – I’ve learnt my lesson and Hazard will be in my team
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (LIV) – With Coutinho out of the picture, Ox could find himself in the starting lineup and definitely someone to consider with an away game at HUD.
- Riyad Mahrez (LEI) – He seems to have found his fantasy form again, having double digits in his past 3 games, but could be unsettled with all the transfer news surrounding him.
- Xherdan Shaqiri (STK) – He takes the corners and sends in plenty of crosses, definitely someone to consider with a home game.
- Sergio Aguero (MCI) – Everyone will have him in their squad this week; leave him out at your peril.
- Mohamed Salah (LIV) – Same as above.
The 2 of them will probably be in majority of fantasy teams this week, hence not much else to say here. The only alternative I can think of is Firmino but I’m not going to take a risk this week.
Uncertain about your squad? Or maybe you would like your squad to be rated? Just post your provincial squad in the comments and The Titan will try his best to advice and answer all your queries.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!