FF Physio’s back in the house! This week, there are too many mouth-watering players to choose from. I don’t even know where to start. Read on and you will know why!
Fixtures I favour:
Man City v Newcastle – City have scored 19 goals in the last 4 PL home games against Newcastle
Swansea v Liverpool – Pool are great in attack and can’t seem to stop scoring and they are top of the form table right now.
Southampton v Tottenham – Spurs have scored 13 goals in the last 5 away PL games at Southampton and they seem to thrive away from home. Not to mention that Spurs are 2nd and the Saints are 2nd from bottom in the form table at the moment.
Game to avoid:
Arsenal v Crystal Palace – Arsenal are in disarray and with Sanchez’s position in dispute, I don’t see them getting any better even though this seems like an easy fixture.
Brighton v Chelsea – Chelsea were very lethargic in their last game against Leicester and they have the FA cup replay to contend with in midweek.
- D. de Gea (MUN) – Games at Turf Moor tend to be low scoring. I expect him to get a CS with saves to go with it.
- J. Pickford (EVE) – WBA don’t score many and I don’t expect them to in this game. I expect a CS but with only a few saves at best.
- Ederson (MCI) – I don’t think Newcastle will even get a sniff of City’s goal. I think he’s good for a CS but with no more than 1-2 saves from a few speculative long shots by Newcastle.
- M. Alonso (CHE) – Top defender in Togga. Good chance of clean sheet but he’s at risk of a burn-out due to fixture congestion.
- N. Otamendi (MCI) – Almost a guaranteed CS.
- A. Valencia (MUN) – Should be a low scoring affair. Good chance of clean sheet.
- K. Walker (MCI) – Guaranteed CS with chances of attacking points.
- Mustafi (ARS) – Although I’m not in favour of Arsenal players, they might still grind out a CS from this home game.
- K. Trippier/B. Davies (TOT) – Spurs might not get a CS in this game but their attacking FBs might get plenty of attacking points with assists.
- D. da Silva (MCI) – Danilo is guaranteed to start with Mendy and Delph injured. Pick him too if you are keen to overload on City defenders.
- K. de Bruyne (MCI) – Top midfielder in Togga. 1 goal and 3 assists in starts against Newcastle. No brainer.
- D. Silva (MCI) – 4 goals and 3 assists in his last 5 home PL games against Newcastle.
- D. Alli (TOT) – 5 goals and 4 assists in his last 4 PL games against Southampton. He’s the bogeyman!
- S. Heung-Min (TOT) – 3 goals and 2 assists in his 4 PL games against Southampton.
- C. Eriksen (TOT) – 4 goals and 4 assists in his last 9 PL games against Southampton.
- R. Mahrez (LEI) – 5 goals and 5 assists in his last 10 PL games. 4 goals in his last 5 PL games against Watford.
- L. Sane (MCI) – City should thrash Newcastle at home. Pick him if you wish to load up on City players.
- S. Mane (LIV) – Midfielder playing as a forward for Pool against a struggling Swansea side. Why not?
- P. Pogba (MUN) – Back in form and one of the top midfielders in the game while Burnley are bottom of the form table right now.
- S. Aguero (MCI) – 8 goals and 2 assists in his last 4 home PL starts against Newcastle. I expect a hat trick from him.
- R. Firmino (LIV) – 5 goals and 1 assists in his last 4 PL starts against Swansea.
- M. Salah (LIV) – Top scoring forward in Togga playing against second from bottom. Overlook him at your own risk!
- H. Kane (TOT) – 5 goals and 1 assist in his 5 PL starts against Southampton.
Feel free to post your comments below. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!