After the hectic festive fixtures, except 3 clubs who played in the league cup semis, the rest of the teams enjoyed an extended break. Do look out for injuries update before the games, rotation should not be a big risk this week. We are leaning towards players from Man United, Spurs and Chelsea who have relatively favourable home games.
- De Gea, David (MUN) – A clean sheet is highly likely against a side struggling for form.
- Courtois, Thibaut (CHE) – Leicester will be blunt in attack with Vardy potentially sitting out this game and Mahrez unsettled with on-going transfer speculation
- Alonso, Marco (CHE) – He is just so consistent and always a goal threat.
- Azpilicueta, Cesar (CHE) – Don’t bet against him assisting Morata for a header goal!
- Valencia, Antonio (MNU) – Back in training and should start this game after a long absence, expect him to dominate the right flank in this game.
- Jones, Phil (MUN) – Man United is finding clean sheets hard to come by recently but they should be able to keep one in this game.
- Vertonghen, Jan (TOT) – Ever present in Spurs backline, we fancy that this will be a tight game.
- Davies, Ben (TOT) – Risky pick as we are never sure who will start as full back for Spurs. But for all the games Davies was involved in, he is generating a good points return.
- De Bruyne, Kevin (MCI) – Many pundits pick for Midfielder of the Season thus far, he will definitely create chances.
- Lingard, Jesse (MUN) – In the best form of his career, almost guaranteed a goal or assist every game. Let’s ride on his good form.
- Zaha, Wilfried (CRY) – Probably the only “game changer” in Palace squad at the moment, might nick a goal in this game
- Hazard, Eden (CHE) – If he overcomes his injury, he will be a good pick for this home game.
- Pogba, Paul (MNU) – As many pundits mentioned, Pogba should be deployed in a free role further up the pitch. If Mourinho plays him there, he will definitely be orchestrating the attack.
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT) – We fancy him because he is the set piece specialist.
- Lukaku, Romelu (MUN) – A definite starter and starting to rediscover his goal touch.
- Aguero, Sergio (MCI) – The only recognised fit centre forward in City at the moment. Will he triumph over the world’s most expensive defender?
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – He never stops scoring. Period.
Uncertain about your squad? Or maybe you would like your squad to be rated? Just post your provincial squad in the comments and The Titan will try his best to advice and answer all your queries.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!