With the European fixtures out of the way, the players can now focus on domestic games. The standout fixtures for this week is Tottenham vs Stoke, while Chelsea will also be confident when they visit West Ham. Liverpool is also in great form after scoring 15 goals in 3 games. Here are the players we are recommending for this week.
- Pope, Nick (BUR) – Burnley has conceded only 3 goals at home this season.
- Courtois, Thibaut (CHE) – Chelsea is in good form and playing against a side in the bottom 2.
- Fabianski, Lukasz (SWA) – He could score big if he combines the saves made with a clean sheet against goal-shy West Brom.
- Alonso, Marcos (CHE) – Afforded a rest midweek. Also capable of scoring free kicks with the potential for a clean sheet.
- Sakho, Mamadou (PAL) – The lynchpin in the Palace defence who is a goal threat as well.
- Trippier, Kieran (TOT) – He can deliver attacking points as well as a possible clean sheet.
- Davies, Ben (TOT) – Afforded a rest mid-week and is a good choice given the lack of favourable fixtures among the top 6 sides.
- Milner, James (LIV) – With only 2 goals conceded at home, he could be given an extended run in the side with Moreno’s injury. Keep an eye for the starting lineup in case Andrew Robertson is preferred.
- Hazard, Eden (CHE) – He has been in great form recently and looks like he will score big points again.
- Zaha, Wilfried (PAL) – Playing upfront, he provides the main goal threat for Palace.
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT) – Looks a confirmed starter after being given a rest mid-week.
- Coutinho, Philippe (LIV) – The magician was electric last week and you cannot discount him even against Everton.
- Mahrez, Riyad (LEI) – He seemed to have rediscovered his form since the new manager came in.
- Salah, Mohamed (LIV) – The league top scorer, he still has the potential to do the damage in the derby.
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – Not in the greatest of form but he is playing at home against a Stoke side that has conceded 15 goals in 7 away games.
- Morata, Alvaro (CHE) – The focal point for Chelsea attack.
Uncertain about your squad? Or maybe you would like your squad to be rated? Just post your provincial squad in the comments and The Titan will try his best to advice and answer all your queries.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!