2 games in a week is terrible. Squad rotations and substitutions only add to the uncertainty of picking your fantasy players. Checking the starting line-up becomes essential, which is almost impossible if you’re in a different time zone like me.
Congratulations are in order for FF Titan who is now top of our private league and 11th overall after an outstanding GW14. Meanwhile another mediocre season seems almost certain for me. With that, let’s have a look at GW15 and who MIGHT make it to the starting line-up.
- Chelsea vs Newcastle United
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool
- Leicester City vs Burnley
- West Bromwich Albion vs Crystal Palace
- Watford vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Everton vs Huddersfield Town
- Stoke City vs Swansea City
- Arsenal vs Manchester United
- AFC Bournemouth vs Southampton
- Manchester City vs West Ham United
Stay Away From
A lot of choices for GW15, every match have their choice picks.
Chelsea vs Newcastle United
CHE hasn’t lost in 6 games and NEW hasn’t won in 5 games. NEW doesn’t have a fantastic record away from home, having only won once all season. Although CHE isn’t the powerhouse in defence like they were last season, all seasons still point to an easy CHE win.
Manchester City vs West Ham United
Is there any way to stop MCI? The only blemish in their campaign comes in the form of a draw against EVE back in August. It seems that MCI is quickly emerging as the runaway leaders this season. While their defence might be suspect at times, their scoring prowess certainly isn’t.
- Thibaut Courtois (CHE) – The obvious choice. Clean sheet looks good but might not pick up too many points in the saves department.
- Asmir Begovic (BOU) – Double digits 4 out of the past 5 gameweeks, against a SOU team with a shaky away record, this could be the alternative pick you’re looking for.
- Cesar Azpilicueta (CHE) – Rested midweek, he should be back in action this weekend.
- Marcos Alonso (CHE) – Started every league game this season, the safest bet if you are going for CHE defenders.
- Kyle Walker (MCI) – Another safe pick if you need a confirmed starter in your squad.
- James Tarkowski (BRN) – BRN is in the middle of a mini resurgence, winning 4 out of the previous 5 league games and Tarkowski is the most consistent defender in the backline.
- Charlie Daniels (BOU) – Good chance of a clean sheet with opportunities for offensive returns.
- Eden Hazard (CHE) – You cannot afford not to have him in your squad if he starts.
- Kevin De Bruyne/Leroy Sane/David Silva (MCI) – KDB could be rested, if so, the alternative would be Sane or Silva in that order.
- Philippe Coutinho (LIV) – Rested for the game against STK, the catalyst of LIV’s attack should be back in the starting line-up.
- Xherdan Shaqiri (STK) – Good matchup against SWA, but beware the dreaded rotation.
- Yohan Cabaye (CRY) – The forgotten man of fantasy football, I have a feeling that he’s due a goal.
- Sergio Aguero/Gabriel Jesus (MCI) – No idea who will start, watch out for the starting line-ups if you need a confirmed MCI starter.
- Mohamed Salah (LIV) – Mo cannot be denied, the best fantasy football player at the moment.
- Harry Kane (TOT) – He’s scored in the past 2 league games (3 if you include Champions League action), TOT cannot afford to give him a rest.
Uncertain about your squad? Or maybe you would like your squad to be rated? Just post your provincial squad in the comments and The Titan will try his best to advice and answer all your queries.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!