Chelsea and Man City looks to have favourable ties at home, load as many of their players as possible. Elsewhere, West Ham could be a surprise pick this week and Spurs versus Liverpool looks to be too tight to call.
- Courtois, Thibault (CHE) – Chelsea will look to bounce back from defeat last week, a clean sheet is a must for this home game.
- Ederson (MCI) – Man City should spend most of their time in attacking third of the pitch, if he can keep his concentration throughout, a clean sheet looks likely.
- Otamendi, Nicolas (MCI) – He is having a solid season with Kompany injured. Potentially chipping in a goal from a corner.
- Alonso, Marcos (CHE) – Always a goal threat as a set-piece specialist.
- Betrand, Ryan (SOU) – Started all the league game as left back this season, his points tally should be pick up.
- Fonte, Jose (WHU) – West Ham looks to have turned the corner, Fonte is capable of an assist or a goal during set pieces.
- Walker, Kyle (MCI) – Man City is absolutely flying, capable of an assist in every other game.
- Azpilicueta, Cesar (CHE) – One of the more consistent performers for Chelsea this season, already with 4 assists to his name, what a return for a defender!
- De Bruyne, Kevin (MCI) – A few people are starting to associate his name with Ballon D’or award, it’s easy to see why with his current form.
- Ritchie, Matt (NEW) – Home game, set piece taker, one of the bright spark for Newcastle this season.
- Shaqiri, Xherdan (STK) – Seems to be starting to justify his potential with goals and assists.
- Hazard, Eden (CHE) – Scored in mid-week Champions League game. Chelsea will be looking towards him for attacking boost with Morata’s injury.
- Silva, David (MCI) – Together with KDB, he is unstoppable for Man City this season.
- Antonio, Michail (WHU) – A differential pick this week, fancy him for a goal.
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – If Spurs go on the offensive at home, expect him to score against Liverpool.
- Sterling, Raheem (MCI) – Undroppable with his current form. Man City will be stopped one day, keep loading their players in the fantasy squad until that happens.
- Romelu, Lukaku (MAN) – Poor scoring return by his standard these few games. Expect Jose to put in a more attacking lineup to support Lukaku this week.
- Jesus, Gabriel (MCI) – Taking his chances well with Aguero injured, he should be warranted a starting spot even with Aguero back in the squad.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!