First big test of the season for Man United at Anfield, will they prevail? Spurs, Man City, Chelsea and Leicester are the other teams to look out for this game week. Do keep a close watch on injury updates after the international break.
- Lloris, Hugo (TOT) – Spurs form is picking up but home record is still a suspect. Expect them to finally demolish the Wembley curse with a handsome victory.
- Schmeichel, Kasper (LEI) – WBA is pretty toothless in attack, we can expect a clean sheet for Leicester.
- Davies, Ben (TOT) – Already 2 matches with over 30 points this season, this could be another one.
- Alonso, Marcos (CHE) – Always a goal threat as a set-piece specialist.
- Fuchs, Christian (LEI) – Not as consistent as the title winning season but he should do well in this home game.
- Trippier, Kieran (TOT) – 2 assists and 4 crosses in the last match, he is on good attacking form for a full back.
- Walker, Kyle (MCI) – Playing in a wing back role, fancy him to rack up attacking points in this fixture
- Azpilicueta, Cesar (CHE) – One of the more consistent performers for Chelsea this season, already with 4 assists to his name, what a return for a defender!
- De Bruyne, Kevin (MCI) – Capable to score and assist, he is in great form at the moment.
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT) – Home game, set piece taker, Kane is firing. At least an assist.
- Mahrez, Riyad (LEI) – His transfer saga is behind him now, time to chalk up some goals and assists.
- Hazard, Eden (CHE) – Should be fully fit after a long injury layoff, scored in WC qualifying for Belgium in mid-week. Will be an important attacking player for Chelsea with Morata injured.
- Silva, David (MCI) – Started in every league game this season which says a lot with a manager who likes to rotate. He is silently doing his job for Man City.
- Alli, Dele (TOT) – Not a very good goals return for him this season, but this could be the breakthrough match.
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – Absolutely flying now, impossible to ignore.
- Vardy, Jamie (LEI) – Didn’t feature for international matches, he will be raring to go with the return of the league matches.
- Sanchez, Alexis (ARS) – Expect him to play into many fantasy football managers’ team in the coming few matches.
- Jesus, Gabriel (MCI) – Beware of fatigue after a long trip back from international matches but a sure starter in this game.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!