This is the round of Premier League fixture before the league takes a break for international fixtures. All fantasy managers will no doubt have eyes on Romelu Lukaku as Manchester United takes on the worst team in the league currently at Old Trafford. In case you have not been keeping tracking, the Red Devils have already scored ten times at home without conceding. We will run through our picks, together with a few differentials.
- Romelu Lukaku (MNU) – Somewhat obvious, you probably need to have him in case he does something crazy and score a hattrick.
- Harry Kane (TOT) – Kane has 4 goals from his last two away games and away from Wembley is where the HurriKane has found a home.
- Alexandre Lacazette (ARS) – Will be the third most popular striker pick this week.
Differential: Alvaro Morara (CHE) – Morata may be overlooked because they are playing City but he is on fire right now.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan (MNU) – The current highest point scoring midfielder in Togga is a must have this week.
- Dele Alli (TOT) – Alli had a good rest in the mid-week and will be eager to go at Huddersfield.
- Xherdan Shaqiri (STK) – Shaqiri has a good fixture this week against a direction-less Saints and he picks up the points even though he doesn’t score or assist at times.
- Matt Ritchie (NEW) – Ritchie shares set-piece duties with Jonjo Shelvey at Newcastle and may be a menace to the leaky Liverpool defence.
- Aaron Ramsey (ARS) – Against Brighton, Arsenal fancies a win and Ramsey has taken up some of the creative duties in the absence of Ozil.
Differential: Eric Maxi Choupo-Moting (STK) – A striker that is listed as a midfielder. Strong in the air and will fancy his chances against a slightly light-weight Saints backline.
- Sead Kolasinac (ARS) – The most impressive Arsenal defender this term – always a threat going up front.
- Ahmed Hegazi (WBA) – The tall Egyptian defender has eased in well in the Premier League and can threaten Watford in set-pieces too.
- Eric Bailly (MNU) – Great chance for clean sheet.
- Jamaal Lascelles (NEW) – Even though Liverpool may score here, I fancy Lascelles to rake up many points.
- Kieran Trippier (TOT) – Trippier will have much opportunities to go forward against Huddersfield.
Differential: Trent Alexander-Arnold (LIV) -TAA started in the Champions League and played well. He may not be picked here but if he does, may be a good choice since he takes set-pieces too.
- David de Gea (MNU) – Good chance for a clean sheet, but not likely to make a lot of saves.
Differential: Asmir Begovic (BOU) – Leicester will be going all out for a win but I fancy a good result here for the Cherries.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!