This is the first Game Week after mid-week European fixtures, so do watch out for potential rotation for the big teams. On paper, Liverpool and Spurs have very favourable home games but it’s good to keep an eye on the two Manchester teams with their excellent early season form.
- Lloris, Hugo (TOT) – Swansea is toothless in attack with only 2 goals in 4 games. Should be a pretty straightforward game for Lloris with a clean sheet.
- De Gea, David (MUN) – Everton should find chances hard to come by at Old Trafford especially after Europa league in mid-week.
- Davies, Ben (TOT) – One assist and 10 crosses in last game, it’s hard to ignore him.
- Alonso, Marcos (CHE) – Always a goal threat as a set-piece specialist.
- Mendy, Benjamin (MCI) – Started his second consecutive game last week and seems to be fitting into this Man City team very well
- Trippier, Kieran (TOT) – He should create few chances and possibly another assist.
- Walker, Kyle (MCI) – Playing in a wing back role, fancy him to rack up attacking points in this fixture
- Valencia, Antonio (MUN) – Rested for the Champions league game in mid-week, energy level should be high, about time to table an assist.
- De Bryune, Kevin (MCI) – Capable to score and assist, his form is picking up
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT) – Home game, set piece taker, Kane is back on form. All boxes ticked!
- Mkhitaryan, Henrikh (MUN) – With Pogba injured, he will be the main creative force in attack
- Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alex (LIV) – With Mane suspended after the straight red last week, Klopp might deploy him in the front 3.
- Coutinho, Philippe (LIV) – Surely it’s time for Klopp to bring him back to the team with the absence of Mane. Many will second guess his motivation so this is a differential pick if he starts.
- Alli, Dele (TOT) – Suspended for Champions League game, he will be raring to go for this league game. A goal every other game is a very good ratio.
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – August is over. Period.
- Salah, Mohamed (LIV) – He could very well be the buy of the season if he can sustain his early season form.
- Lukaku, Romelu (MUN) – If not for his penalty miss against Leicester, he would have scored in every single game he played this season. Sounds like a red hot striker at the moment.
- Aguero, Sergio (MCI) – Be careful of rotation but if he starts, expect at least a goal from him.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!