The third game of the season, followed by the close of the transfer window. Manchester United and Tottenham have the easiest fixtures on paper, and we can almost field the entire 11 from these 2 teams. Here are our recommended players for Togga Game Week 3.
- De Gea, David (MUN) – Two clean sheets and playing at home, it is hard to look beyond him.
- Lloris, Hugo (TOT) – A wobble against Chelsea but Burnley do not score many goals.
- Foster, Ben (WBA) – The differential pick if you do not want to choose from the 2 goalkeepers above.
- Trippier, Kieran (TOT) – Should he be fit for the game, he will be relishing the chance to play against his former club.
- Davies, Ben (TOT) – He has already scored 1 goal this season and is taking corners as well.
- Blind, Danny (MUN) – If he starts, he is our pick among the Manchester United defenders and he takes corners at times.
- Alonso, Marcos (CHE) – He has shown once again that defenders can pick up points even without clean sheets.
- Britos, Miguel (WAT) – For the differential pick among defenders, we like him as Watford has been getting good results under Marco Silva.
- Mkhitaryan, Henrikh (MUN) – Manchester United are flying at the moment and he has been one of the main reasons for it.
- Pogba, Paul (MUN) – Pogba is finding his form in his 2nd season since his record transfer.
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT) – The main creative spark for Tottenham who already has 3 assists this season.
- Alli, Dele (TOT) – He times his run into the box well and always seems to be at the right place at the right time.
- Mooy, Aaron (HUD) – The differential pick here, he has impressed with one goal and one assist.
- Lukaku, Romelu (MUN) – He is justifying his huge transfer fee with 3 goals in the opening 2 games of the season.
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – He has looked dangerous in his first 2 games and hit the post twice. This could be the game where he breaks his August scoring drought.
- Chicharito (WHU) – Beyond the 2 obvious choices, he could score playing against Newcastle, who has a few injuries at the back.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!