If you have chosen players from Titan’s GW1 picks, the Perfect XI score is 192 and the worst XI score is 105.75. The Top score in Togga PXI was 202.5. How did you fare?
Some key points learnt from GW1:
- Manchester is flying
- Don’t trust Liverpool’s defence but load up on their attackers
- Chelsea will continue their early struggles
- The old Leicester City is back
Manchester is smiling and we expect them to keep on smiling after Game Week 2. Liverpool looks set for a handsome victory at home.
Our GW2 picks:
- Tom HEATON (BUR) – High chance for a clean sheet at home
- David DE GEA (MNU) – Man United is flying, expect little for him to do in this match
- Fraser FORSTER (SOU) – West Ham looks low on confidence and blunt in attack
- Daley Blind (MNU) – Looks to secure his spot as left back, on corner duty
- Kyle WALKER (MCI) – Will rack up many attacking points
- Antonio VALENCIA (MNU) – Clean sheet and many crosses we expect
- Ryan BETRAND (SOU) – Attacking fullback, home game
- Ben DAVIES (TOT) – Chelsea looks to continue their early struggle without Hazard
- Cedric SOARES (SOU) – Another Saints fullback who contribute many attacking points
- Paul POGBA (MNU) – Expect few shots on traget and an assist
- Kevin DE BRYUNE (MCI) – Surely an assist in this game
- Christian ERIKSEN (TOT) -On set piece duty
- Henrikh MKHITARYAN (MNU) – He is on top form from pre-season to GW1
- Sadio MANE (LIV) – His electric pace coupled with fluidity of Liverpool’s attack makes him likely to score
- Riyad MAHREZ (LEI) – Back to his title winning season’s best form
- Romelu LUKAKU (MNU) – Count on him to keep on scoring
- Jamie VARDY (LEI) – High on confidence after 2 goals showing
- Roberto FIRMINO (LIV) – Surely a goal or assist in the home game
- Harry KANE (TOT) – He will break his August goal scoring drought against struggling Chelsea
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI – join us!