Read up on all our prematch fantasy picks and post match reviews related to the Togga Draft Fantasy League game.
- Ederson (MCI) – A clean sheet is highly likely but don’t expect many points from saves
- Forster, Fraser (SOU) – It’s a mid-table battle but fancy Saints to keep it tight at the back.
- Bertrand, Ryan (SOU) – Started every game this season and already with 3 assists.
- Van Dijk, Virgil (SOU) – Always a goal threat during set pieces. He should rack up some points for clearances and potential clean sheet.
- Pieters, Erik (STO) – Differential pick this week as we expect WBA to be toothless in attack.
- Cresswell, Aaron (WHU) – His form is picking up after the managerial change. Surely he will provide more assists in the coming games with his crossing ability.
- Walker, Kyle (MCI) – Rested in mid-week league cup game. His assists dried up in recent games but we expect that to change in this game
- Otamendi, Nicolas (MCI) – the most consistent performer for Man City defence this season.
- De Bruyne, Kevin (MCI) – Top performing midfielder in Togga this season by a long mile.
- Sane, Leroy (MCI) – Rested in mid-week and playing as one of the front three in attack, there is no harm to include two Man City midfielders in the line-up this week.
- Shaqiri, Xherdan (STO) – 4 goals and 5 assists so far, we fancy him with his good form
- Hazard, Eden (CHE) – Morata is suspended so Hazard will be the focal point in attack for Chelsea this week.
- Pogba, Paul (MNU) – Should be raring to go after his recent suspension. A poor game for him in the league cup loss but we are sure he will bounce back in style.
- Coutinho, Philippe (LIV) – We fancy Liverpool to score in every game, don’t bet against him scoring at the Emirates.
- Sterling, Raheem (MCI) – It’s a breakthrough season for him so far, he will create havoc in this game.
- Aguero, Sergio (MCI) – Almost certain to start as Jesus played a full game in mid-week.
- Salah, Mohamed (LIV) – Top performing forward in Togga. Ignore him at your peril.
We are into Game week 27 and this week we make our picks based on current fantasy points performance in Togga PXI with favourable fixtures. We expect another high scoring London derby between Spurs and Arsenal, so recommendation is to avoid choosing defenders from these 2 sides..
====================Click here to read more
The Premier League reaches its two-third mark this game week after Manchester City continue to pull away from the pack. In the fantasy football world, there are a lot more to play for and this week we look across the fixtures and select safe and differential picks for Togga Perfect XI.
===================================================Click here to read more
As Coutinho departs for Barcelona, let us all take a moment to mourn the loss of one of our favourite fantasy players. With his departure, we also welcome some interesting new choices for fantasy football in the form of Theo Walcott, who should find plenty of chances to start for EVE and Guido Carrillo, who put pen to paper on a 3.5 years deal with SOU. Definitely fantasy players to watch out for in the coming weeks.Click here to read more
FF Physio’s back in the house! This week, there are too many mouth-watering players to choose from. I don’t even know where to start. Read on and you will know why!
======================Click here to read more
After the hectic festive fixtures, except 3 clubs who played in the league cup semis, the rest of the teams enjoyed an extended break. Do look out for injuries update before the games, rotation should not be a big risk this week. We are leaning towards players from Man United, Spurs and Chelsea who have relatively favourable home games.
=======================Click here to read more
Barely 24 hours before we completed GW21, we are already setting up squad for GW22 New Year fixtures. This is the first double game week of the season with Spurs and West Ham in action twice this week after having not played in the last gameweek. This is also the first game week for the year 2018 and we will like to wish all our readers a very Happy New Year! With all the rotation that has taken place and the short time span from the last round of fixtures, the age old advice of checking your squad before kick-off is to be heeded if you do not want to be surprised that your selections are not playing at all!
==============Click here to read more
The Premier League festive season enters the mid-way point as fixtures come fast and furious. As already noted in GW20, teams have started to rotated even their top players - literally no one is a sure starter, as evidenced by Brighton resting their own creative force Pascal Gross in their visit to Chelsea. We cannot further stress the importance of checking the team line-ups before kick-off but if you are like ourselves in the Asia time-zone, it's perhaps wiser to avoid players playing at unearthly hours.
Do take note that Spurs and West Ham United do not play this gameweek - they have a double gameweek in GW22.
==============Click here to read more
Every avid FPL manager will know that for the first time in a few seasons, there will be an unusual situation coming up - an early season double game week. In layman's terms, a "double" game week refers to a game week where one or more team plays in more than one fixture. Simply put, if you have players from these teams with more than one fixture, you stand to gain more points.
On GW22 (1 Jan - 5 Jan 2018), Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United will both play two games in a gameweek with 11 fixtures. For GW21, there will be just nine Premier League fixtures, with neither Spurs or the Hammers playing.
================Click here to read more
The action doesn’t stop as we head into GW20. The hectic Christmas schedule is taking its toil on all fantasy league managers as we struggle with rotation. It’s now officially the second half of the season and that means I have a lot of catching up to do if I’m to finish in the top 100 of PXI.
=============Click here to read more
The festive season is upon us and games are coming in thick and fast. There will be games nearly every day through to the 2018. Rotation will definitely happen and do keep a close watch at the starting line-ups before kick-off. We fancy Man City, Stoke, West Ham and Southampton this game week with home games.
Feel free to post your comments below. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI - join us!Click here to read more