8)Anthony Modeste (FC Cologne; 8.5m) – The powerful French forward already has 22 leagues to his credit and looks set to finish the season in good form. Cologne plays a struggling Borussia Monchengladbach side as they look to secure their Europa spot. With Bayern Munich playing Borussia Dortmund, Modeste looks good as a forward pick this week.
7) Marcos Alonso (Chelsea, 6.9m) – Alonso is a defender in the game but practically plays as an out-and-out left winger for Chelsea. The Spanish has started 25 games straight since his arrival and has 4 goals from his position. Chelsea visits Bournemouth, types of clubs Chelsea do not drop points at.
6) Emil Forsberg (RB Leipzig, 6.7m) – Swede winger Forsberg has been one of Leipzig’s top performer this season and look set for a big money move come this summer. He already has 15 assists to name and has 4 assists from his last two matches. Leipzig plays Bayer Leverkusen as they aim to cut their ten-point gap from leaders Bayern Munich.
5) Iago Aspas (Celta Vigo, 7.1m) – One of La Liga’s feel-good story is that of Liverpool reject Iago Aspas. The Spanish striker already has 21 goals in all competition so far this season and has made his way back to the Spanish set-up. This week, his side Celta plays an inconsistent Valencia side and we reckon he can add to his tally.
4) Edin Dzeko (AS Roma, 9.3m) – The Bosnian has been in top goal scoring form so far this season, with already 33 goals in all competition. He has 10 goals in his last 11 Serie A games. Roma is just 6 points away from leaders Juventus and with 8 games to go in Italy, the lead is chase-able. Roma plays a lackluster Bologna side this week.
3) Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur, 9.9m) – Alli is the second top scoring player in the game in the Premier League and at his value, he makes an excellent choice. Spurs may be missing Harry Kane but has been top form. Spurs play Watford in an early kick-off and Alli should be a top pick.
2) Gonzalo Higuain (Juventus, 11.4m) – Higuain is the most expensive player in the Serie A but he has been proving his worth lately…. outside of the league. He found the net twice in the Coppa Italia in the midweek as he look to break his duck in the Serie A, where he has not scored since mid-February. Juventus plays mid-table Chievo this weekend.
1) Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid, 14.1m) – Ronaldo may be one of the most expensive players in the game but this week, he may be well worth the cash. Ronaldo has a sensational record against their cross-town rivals, scoring 18 times in 26 matches. He was also rested in the mid-week and look well and fit for this derby.
Login now to leaguesx.com to play! There are much opportunity to win cash prizes along the way. LeagueSX – the new way to play fantasy.