With 10 teams playing 2 games this week, the picks will all be coming from these 10 teams.
My picks for this week are:
- Cech, Petr (ARS) – Cech looks set to come back from injury to start and gets 2 home games against teams with nothing to play for.
- De Gea, David (MUN) – Another keeper with 2 home games, MUN needs him to be at his best to help them with their top 4 chase.
Hart, Joe (MCI) – If you want to go against the obvious choices, Hart could be your man as he faces 2 away trips, which suggest that he should get good points if he can combine clean sheets and saves.
- Koscielny, Laurent (ARS) – The most likely of ARS defenders to play both games.
- Bellerin, Hector (ARS) – Loves to go forward and is playing at home twice this week.
- Smalling, Chris (MUN) – The most likely of MUN defenders to play both games, though with a slight chance of being rested in one of them with the FA Cup semi-final on the horizon.
- Cresswell, Aaron (WHU) – Out of the FA Cup, WHU will be picking their strongest side for both games to continue their push for the unlikely champions league spot.
- Otamendi, Nicholas (MCI) – With an eye for goal, he should get to play 2 games and help MCI cement fourth place
Moreno, Alberto (LIV) – Almost playing like a left winger last week, he could be a good differential pick if he gets to start both games.
- Payet, Dimitri (WHU) – Still managed to be one of the top 10 midfielders last week despite no goals or assists, he should be guaranteed a spot in your team.
- Ozil, Mesut (ARS) – Back among the goals last week, the confidence gained should put him in good stead for this week.
- Iwobi, Alex (ARS) – Hasn’t looked back since he got the chance and broke into the first team.
- De Bruyne, Kevin (MCI) – With the Champions league semi-final spot secured, he looks likely to start both goals and continue his impressive form since coming back from injury.
- Townsend, Andros (NEW) – Loves to take on defenders and almost always shot on sight, he should do well this week.
Lingard, Jesse (MUN) – Seemed to be a favourite for LVG, he has a good chance of doing well this week with 2 home games.
- Sanchez, Alexis (ARS) – The must have for me this week. He has been in great form with 3 goals and 3 assists in his last 5 games.
- Aguero, Sergio (MCI) – Seems to have benefitted with the return of De Bruyne. Beware of being rotated though and given a bit of rest.
- Martial, Anthony (MUN) – Top scorer in the league for MUN, he should score against the hopeless AST and CRY side who will be pre-occupied with their FA Cup semi-final tie.
Mitrovic, Aleksandar (NEW) – On penalty duties, he will need to do well if NEW is to avoid relegation this season.