Note: There are only 5 games this week due to the FA Cup.
Lloris, Hugo (TOT) – AST looks a certainty for relegation and should struggle to score goals against the best defence in the league.
Hart, Joe (MCI) – NOR needs a win, which means that even if Hart concedes, he could get some saves to go along with it.
Schmeichel, Kaspar (LEI) – Top of the table vs bottom 3, he has a good chance of getting a clean sheet.
- Butland, Jack (STO) – Beginning to find a bit of form, he could get decent points through his saves, and possibly more if he can keep out the SOU attack.
- Fuchs, Christian (LEI) – On set piece duties, he always score decent points even if LEI concedes.
- Huth, Robert (LEI) – A goal threat on set pieces everytime I see LEI play.
- Alderweireld, Toby (TOT) – Potential to score both defensive and offensive points.
- Kolarov, Aleksandar (MCI) – If he starts the game against NOR, he should get plenty of joy going forward.
- Daniels, Charlie (BOU) – As a defender, he has been scoring goals not only through penalties but also from his forays into the opposition penalty box.
- Williams, Ashley (SWA) – A goal and a clean sheet in his last 2 games, he could score good points if SWA manages to hold off a confident BOU.
- Sigurdsson, Gylfi (SWA) – Confidence is high after scoring the last game and he is excellent with free kicks.
- Mahrez, Riyad (LEI) – Possibly the player of the season since his winner against WAT, he is a must have for this week.
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT) – Against AST, he should create enough chances to justify selecting him.
- Ritchie, Matt (BOU) – 1 goal scored and 3 assists in his last 4 games, he is starting to find form after a difficult start to the season.
- Silva, David (MCI) – The creative force behind MCI, he will be crucial for MCI to continue their hopes for the title.
- Brady, Robbie (NOR) – A consistent performer for NOR, he might spring a surprise against a MCI defence which I am not entirely convinced of.
- Vardy, Jamie (LEI) – On penalty duties against a poor NEW side.
- Aguero, Sergio (MCI) – Beware of squad rotation though MCI probably cannot afford to rest him.
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – A great goal against ARS, he will be looking forward to pile on the misery on AST.
- Afobe, Benik (BOU) – He has been scoring goals to keep BOU away from the relegation zone.