5 gameweeks have gone by and Liverpool and Chelsea are the 2 teams left with a 100% record. It is also interesting to note that Arsenal, Brighton, Everton, Fulham and West Ham are the 5 teams yet to record a clean sheet.
This week, we look at the teams who have favourable fixtures in the next 3 gameweeks and recommend their players.
Leicester – HUD,@NEW, EVE
- Vardy, Jamie (8.9m, TSB 3.6%) – Back from his recent suspension, you would fancy him to start scoring again.
- Maddison, James (6.6m, 5.4%) – He made the step up from Championship effortlessly and is the main creative spark for his team.
Burnley – BOU, @CAR, HUD
- Tarkowski, James (5.0m, TSB 9.2%) – Burnley are in terrible form but if they want to pick up points, clean sheets are a must.
- Gudmundsson, Johann berg (5.9m, TSB 0.8%) – He is on free kicks and corners and should get chances against Bournemouth and Huddersfield at home.
Manchester United – WOL, @WHU, NEW
- Lukaku, Romelu (11.0m, TSB 10.3%) – Being known as a flat track bully, he can very well score in all of his next 3 games.
- Smalling, Chris (5.8m, 1.8%) – He seemed quite nailed on to start and has shown he has an eye for a goal.
Tottenham – @BHA, @HUD, CAR
- Kane, Harry (12.4m, TSB 26.1%) – A lot has been said about his form but it won’t be a surprise if he manages to score a hat-trick in any of his upcoming 3 games.
- Vertonghen, Jan (6.0m, TSB 9.7%) – Probably the most likely Spurs defender to start all of the next 3 games.
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.
Join our FF Titan FPL League (Classic) –> 102733-21614