Read up on all our prematch fantasy picks and post match reviews related to the Fantasy Premier League game.
- Ederson (MCI) – He will look to keep a clean sheet to celebrate title success at home, but do keep a lookout for possible rotation.
- Pope, Nick (BUR) – Pope looks set to be the Clarets' number one for the rest of the season as they push for a Europa spot.
- Maguire, Harry (LEI) – Leicester will be playing with little pressure, although clean sheet is hard to come by for Leicester, Maguire is capable of chipping in with a goal.
- Kompany, Vincent (MCI) – Captaining the newly crowned champions, we smell a headed goal from set piece.
- Baines, Leighton (EVE) – Newcastle has secured top flight status so we expect Everton to finally get a positive result.
- Long, Kevin (BUR) – With Ben Mee out, Long will be his replacement
- Vertonghen, Jan (TOT) – No. 3 in PXI scoring chart for defenders
- Aurier/Davies (TOT) – Spurs will look to bounce back in style. If Aurier doesn’t start, Ben Davies will be an alternative
- Zaha, Wilfried (CRY) – Main striker while Benteke is injured and he is in red hot form.
- De Bryune, Kevin (MCI) – Will be eager to prove his influence and stake a claim to the PFA player of the year crown
- Gudmundsson, Johann Berg (BUR) – Worthy differential to have this DGW
- Hazard, Eden (CHE) – Still the mainstay in Chelsea squad. Capable of good attacking points even if he don’t score
- Mahrez, Riyah (LEI) – Saints are struggling defensively, he should create many chances in this game
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT) – Set piece specialist and consistent for Spurs this season.
- Vardy, Jamie (LEI) – At least worth a goal or two in this game.
- Kane, Harry (TOT) – Lagging 5 goals behind Salah for Golden Boot but don’t write him off just yet. He is capable of hitting hat tricks.
- Wood, Chris (BUR) – Sensational form, 5 goals in last 5 games
- Bournemouth VS WBA
- Huddersfield VS Crystal Palace
- Stoke VS Everton
- Liverpool VS Watford
The final weekend of the FPL season. Whether you are defending your lead or playing catch up, the time has come to select your final squad. The top 4 competition is now between Liverpool and Chelsea whereas the relegation battle is all but over with Southamption surviving at the expense of Swansea.
With that, here are our final recommendations for what has been a pulsating season.Click here to read more
The second double gameweek bonanza is also the penultimate weekend of the 2017/18 Premier League season. We expect FPL managers to be in one of three situations by this time of the season - 1) defending a lead at the top of the table 2) part of the chasing part 3) fallen way behind.Click here to read more
This week’s article is brought to you by FF Physio. If you still have your Wildcard in GW36, there is a high chance that you are quite screwed up in your league. BUT in the event that you aren’t and you are still challenging well, it’s probably the last chance for you to use it this week. Well…. You can still save it for GW37 where a handful of teams are having a double gameweek.
But if you still have your Bench Boost or Triple Captain chips left, we recommend using your Wildcard this week to bring in those players who are likely to play both games and using those 2 other chips next week to maximize your returns.
==============================================Click here to read more
This is a shorter game week with only 12 teams participating and some other teams involved in FA cup action. Given also the congestion of fixtures in the past couple of weeks, it's also fair to say that you have to be wary of any squad rotation that might be taking place. We focus more on teams that have something to fight for as it is more likely that they will field their strongest squad to try to achieve their targets. Given the shorter list of games, we will also recommend those that have not utilised their Free Hit option to exercise that this week as they can then pick a new squad just to accommodate this week's fixtures and revert to the norm from next week onwards.
=============Click here to read more
While FPL is having a double game week, it’s going to be a separate game week for Togga PXI, so remember to set your squad before the BHA – Spurs fixture. Newly crowned champions Man City will be in carnival mood and they will expect to celebrate success with a handsome victory. Elsewhere, Spurs and Man United will look to bounce back from defeat to secure a Top 4 finish. Meanwhile, Arsenal has one eye on Europa semis and nothing much to play for in the league, so we suggest to stay out of their fixture this week.
While there are ten fixtures in this Togga GW, do note that Huddersfield do not play and Burnley (vs Che <H>; vs Stk <A>) has a double gameweek
Uncertain about your squad? Or maybe you would like your squad to be rated? Just post your provincial squad in the comments and The Titan will try his best to advice and answer all your queries.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter via our website to receive weekly updates of our articles.
We also have a featured league in Togga Perfect XI - join us!Click here to read more
The first mega double gameweek is upon us. This week, a total of eight teams will play twice as the Premier League reaches its crescendo, at least in FPL terms. We have decided to play a wildcard this week for the purpose of the article, noting that we had previously advised to utilise the wildcard a week before this, so that other chips like Triple Captain or Bench Boost can be played this week.
=============Click here to read more
This week’s article is brought to you by FF Physio. In the previous week, it was mentioned in FF Titan’s article that Burnley is the only team that will be playing 3 games over GW34 & GW35. As for me, I’m planning to use my Bench Boost Chip in GW34 in order to make full use of the teams that are playing 2 games. But this squad will only serve you well if you still have your Free Hit chip to use in GW35, so that you can still have a playing squad of 11. With that in mind, here are my recommendations for your WildCard Chip this week.
==============Click here to read more
The announcement of the fixtures placed in the double gameweek 34 (DGW34) caught some FPL managers by surprise. Only Burnley has a DGW34 and a fixture in gameweek 35, which has made Burnley players very attractive if your FPL team has no Free Hit chip. In addition, most managers who still has their 2nd wildcard will either look to use it this gameweek or next gameweek to bring in players in preparation of the upcoming DGWs.
With that, here are our recommendations on who you can look to bring in.
================Click here to read more
The last round of internationals before the end of the Premier League season ends were played over the past week as most of the top nations gear up to the 2018 FIFA World Cup by playing friendlies. As usual, a whole lot of FPL players were on active duty so here we are with a quick round-up.
=================Click here to read more
With only 8 teams playing in GW31, we have put together a Free Hit squad for you to consider. Here are our recommendations with Begovic, Rondon, Schindler, Bauer on the sub bench.
Click here to read more