GW35 is the last DGW of the season and it presents the final chance for FPL managers to pull away from their rivals. If chips like Bench Boost and Triple Captain have yet to be utilised, now is the time.
We present an affordable WC team here, with this gameweek and the rest of the season in mind. However, with European games and FA Cup Final on the horizon – keep a lookout for rotations.
- Ederson (MCI | 5.6m) – City are on fire and are expected to keep a handful of clean sheets from now till the end of the season.
- Julian Speroni (CRY | 3.9m) – A space-filler.
- Virgil van Dijk (LIV | 6.6m) – To be fair, there is little between Robertson and van Dijk in terms of possible FPL points and VVD is 0.2m cheaper.
- Ayermic Laporte (MCI | 6.1m) – No one else in the City backline is more assured of a starter place than Laporte.
- Matt Doherty (WOL| 5.2m) – Wolves can be inconsistent and have nothing left to play for but Doherty is a cheap and viable option, playing as a right winger at times.
- Shkodran Mustafi (ARS | 5.4m) – Clean sheets come at a premium at Arsenal but the Gunners have to win all of their remaining games to secure Champions League qualification
- Jan Bednarek (SOU | 3.9m) – Ultra-cheap defender who has played the last 16 games for the Saints. The Saints look set for a strong finish to the season and Bednarek is a good shout.
- Raheem Sterling (MCI | 11.5m) – Sterling look set to finish the season strongly.
- Paul Pogba (MNU | 8.7m) – The Frenchman has his ups and downs but he is the designated penalty taker so there is always chance for a goal or two in the upcoming 5 GWs.
- Son Hueng-Min (TOT | 8.8m) – With Harry Kane out, all eyes are on the Korean to score as Spurs look to secure a top 4 finish.
- Nathan Redmond (SOU | 5.3m) – Another affordable Saints player with good potential for points.
- Josh Sims (SOU | 4.4m) – No other midfielder at this price is as good value as Sims, who looks likely to be given chances in the games to come.
- Raul Jimenez (WOL | 6.9m) – Wolves have nothing much left to play for but Jimenez has the opportunity to continue to shine in the games to come.
- Alexandre Lacazette (ARS | 9.4m) – The French forward was left out of GW34 with Europa League in mind but expect the Frenchman to be back in the lineup in GW35.
- Glenn Murray (BRI | 6.4m) – The Seagulls are still not 100% safe and Murray will feature heavily with key games to come.
The above team has been assembled at 98.3m so there is spare cash to upgrade Sims / Murray / Bednarek if you desire OR save the cash ITB for GW36 on.
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback.