This week’s article is brought to you by FF Physio. In the previous week, it was mentioned in FF Titan’s article that Burnley is the only team that will be playing 3 games over GW34 & GW35. As for me, I’m planning to use my Bench Boost Chip in GW34 in order to make full use of the teams that are playing 2 games. But this squad will only serve you well if you still have your Free Hit chip to use in GW35, so that you can still have a playing squad of 11. With that in mind, here are my recommendations for your WildCard Chip this week.
- De Gea, David (MUN, 5.9m)– Good value even though he’s expensive. Favourable fixtures for United. But will be benched for my team in GW33.
- Ryan, Matthew (BHA, 4.6m) – Cheap and good for value. Would prefer having him in goal for GW33 as United are away to a rampant City.
- Valencia, Antonio (MUN, 6.9m)– Likeliest of United players to play both games. Will bench him for City game.
- Ward, Stephen (BUR, 4.7m) – Should be playing in the next 3 games.
- Maguire, Harry (LEI, 5.6m) – Value for money and should play in both games. Will start in my team for GW33.
- Azpilicueta, Cesar (CHE, 6.9m) – Likeliest of Chelsea defender to play both games. Will start in my team for GW33.
- Lowton, Matthew (BUR, 4.4m) – Should be playing in the next 3 games. Will start in my team for GW33.
- Gross, Pascal (BHA, 6.0m)– Should start both games for Brighton and is the Bright spark in Brighton’s attack. (Pun intended). Will start him for GW33.
- Salah, Mohamad (LIV, 10.7m)– Although Liverpool aren’t playing 2 games and there is a slight risk he might be rested, it’s almost impossible to drop the frontrunner for the golden boot this season. Will start him for GW33.
- Albrighton, Marc (LEI, 5.6m)– Should start both games for Leicester. Would have preferred Mahrez over him if not for budget constraints. Will start him for GW33.
- Kante, N’Golo (CHE, 4.9m)– Cheap and likely to start both games. Will start him for GW33.
- Arnautovic, Marko (WHU, 6.9m)– Although West Ham aren’t playing 2 games, he’s in good form and have a home game against his former club Stoke. I wouldn’t bet against him scoring against them. But you might have to fiddle around with this last slot for the midfielder if you are having budget problems, or possibly upgrade him to someone like Mahrez, Hazard, Son or Eriksen if you have more funds.
- Wood, Chris (BUR, 6.3m)– The man has been in great form recently so I wouldn’t bet against him playing in all 3 games and scoring in the process. Will start him for GW33.
- Vardy, Jamie (LEI, 8.9m)– Should play both games. Not many better choices out there at that price. Will start him for GW33.
- Aubameyang, Pierre-Emerick (ARS, 10.7m)/Lukaku, Romelu (11.6m) – I’ll have Aubemeyang for GW33 and will plan for him to be my captain as Arsenal are at home to struggling Southampton. For GW34, it’s obvious that Lukaku will come in and be my captain for the DGW.
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.