Gameweek 31 only has 10 teams playing. We are playing an imaginary Free Hit chip and suggest to you the best squad you can have for around 100m.
If you have spare cash, you can think of upgrading Barnes to Arnautovic or even Higuain.
- Fabianski (WHU, 4.8m) – Has a good chance of a clean sheet playing at home to Huddersfield.
- Lossl (HUD, 4.4m) – Purely a back up in case Fabianski does not play.
- Robertson (LIV, 6.9m) – Highest scoring defender with a league high 9 assists.
- Rice (WHU, 4.7m) – A midfielder classified as a FPL defender.
- Ake (BOU, 5.1m) – At home playing against Newcastle who has scored 10 goals in 14 away matches.
- Mee (BUR, 4.6m) – A back-up to the 3 defenders mentioned above.
- Connolly (CAR, 3.8m) – Purely a place holder as he is the cheapest defender.
- Salah (LIV, 13.4m) – Against Fulham, who has the worst defence in the league. Should score at least 1-2 goals.
- Mane (LIV, 9.9m) – A double up in attack from Liverpool because of Fulham.
- Hazard (CHE, 10.9m) – The talisman for Chelsea and on penalty kick duties.
- Fraser (BOU, 6.2m) – A bargain at this price and face only 1 top six sides in the remaining 8 games.
- McNeil (BUR, 4.4m) – Another place holder.
- Vardy (LEI, 9.0m) – On good form with 4 goals and 1 assist in his last 3 games.
- Wilson (BOU, 6.4m) – The focal point of Bournemouth attack.
- Barnes (BUR, 5.7m) – We chose him to keep to the budget of about 100m. If you have the spare cash, can consider Arnautovic (WHU, 6.8m) who we think can be a great differential this week, or Higuain (CHE, 9.6m).
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback.