This week’s article is brought to you by FF Hobbit. If you haven’t plan ahead yet, you will need to be aware that Gameweek 31 has only 10 teams playing and as we mentioned last week, there are double gameweeks in other weeks upcoming as well, so you will need to plan your squad around these, especially if you do not have your Free Hit chip left.
Having already covered something similar last week, we look this week instead at in-form players that you might want to take for the remaining 9 games of the season!
- Heaton (BUR) – 4.8m – Have seen an upturn in form for the Clarets since he started about 9 games ago.
- Boruc (BOU) – 4.0m – Another one that has been getting plenty of game time only recently. Whilst the Cherries might not always keep a clean sheet, he has still managed to get a decent point return of 4.0 points in his last 7 games.
- Gunn (SOU) – 4.3m – 1 clean sheet, 1 penalty save in his last 3 starts.
- Schar (NEW) – 4.7m – His last 7 starts has generated 3 goals and 1 assist an average of 7.0 points per game.
- Lindelof (MNU) – 5.1m – An ever present for the Red Devils this season and with their recent upswing in fortunes, is very good value at his price.
- Rice (WHU) – 4.6m – Having a breakout season playing in defensive midfield for the Hammers but listed as a defender in FPL, Rice has also contributed 2 goals in his last 8 games.
- Alexander-Arnold (LIV) – 5.5m – While they are struggling to score, they have not struggled to be solid defensively and his last 2 outings has already garnered 27 points. Great value for his price.
- Mkhitaryan (ARS) – 6.8m – Inexpensive Gunners midfielder with 2 goals and 3 assists in his last 3 games.
- Jota (WOL) – 6.1m – Despite not lasting the full match, he has 4 goals and 3 assists in his last 7 games.
- Mane (LIV) – 9.8m – Has been the only bright spark in the recent spluttering Liverpool title challenge and has 7 goals in his last 10 games.
- Pogba (MUN) – 9.0m – Barring his recent penalty miss, he has been a rejuvenated man under the new gaffer.
- Higuain (CHE) – 9.6m – 3 goals in 5 games might not seem a lot for someone of his stature, but he’s likely to be first choice for the rest of the season anyway.
- Lukaku (MUN) – 10.7m – Despite his hefty price tag, he has now scored 4 goals in his last 2 games, having only scored 8 goals in his first 27. With the upturn in form for the Red Devils, he might be able to score much more in the remaining games.
- Jimenez (WOL) – 6.9m – 5 goals and 1 assist in his last 6 games.
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback.