How was the recent double Gameweek for you? Manchester City won both their games handsomely so if you had selected well, you could have been in for a windfall. Gameweek 27 will be a <blank> for four clubs – Chelsea, Brighton, Man City and Everton so this week we recommend that you play a wildcard in anticipation for that.
Total Team Value = 99.6m
- Alisson (LIV, 6.0) – Liverpool has not kept a clean sheet for three games and by this season’s standards, that is a rarity. Liverpool have a relatively easy game against Bournemouth this gameweek and a tough visit to Old Trafford in GW27 but afterwards have winnable games until GW31 when they play Spurs.
- Neil Etheridge (CAR, 4.7) – The game’s second highest scoring GK is a steal at his price. Also, Cardiff have a home fixture v Watford on GW27 – a perfect hedge for Alisson.
- Aymeric Laporte (MCI, 5.7) – The French defender has started all but 2 of City’s games and has proven his versatility in recent games. A season-long keeper.
- Ricardo Pereira (LEI, 5.3) – Leicester visit Spurs for a tough game this GW but have a good set of fixtures until GW35(!).
- Matt Doherty (WOL, 5.3) – Quality throughout the season, including Cup games. A must-have.
- Andrew Robertson (LIV, 6.8) – Very expensive choice but Robertson will start every Liverpool game as long as he is fit.
- José Holebas (WAT, 4.8) – Regular set-piece taker, good 5th defender to have in the squad.
- Paul Pogba (MNU, 8.6) – Has been scoring consistent FPL points under the new regime. Penalty taker.
- Mo Salah (LIV, 13.6) – Salah has drawn blanks for the past two GWs but you can expect him to pick it up very soon. Always a good captain choice.
- Ryan Fraser (BOU, 6.1) – Top pick at his price, even though he has not scored / assisted in his past 4.
- Luka Milivojevic (CRY, 6.2) – The penalty specialist of the Premier League is slowly chalking up the FPL points as well.
- Joao Moutinho (WOL, 5.3) – After a slow start to the Premier League, the Portuguese now have 5 assists in his last 3 games.
- Marcus Rashford (MNU, 7.7) – Like Pogba, another on-form United player. Looks set to hold on to his starting berth under OGS.
- Raul Jimenez (WOL, 6.7) – Wolves have 4 winnable games before they play Chelsea in GW30.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic (FUL, 6.5) – Fulham is struggling but Mitrovic is always a goal-threat.
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.