With the League Cup semi final and FA Cup 4th round out of the way, we look forward to the midweek Premier League games. Chelsea, Manchester City and Stoke all have good fixtures in the next few game weeks. In addition, with the transfer window closing in a few days’ time, it will be wise to hold back using your Wildcard even if you are tempted to use it at this stage. With that, we have selected 3 players in each positions for you to consider for Gameweek 25.
- Ederson (MCI, 5.6m, TSB 7.4%) – Probably the cheapest way to get in the Man City defence, though we don’t expect many save points from him.
- Schmeichel, Kasper (LEI, 5.0m, TSB 4.6%) – 3 clean in a row makes him one of the obvious choice if you are bringing in a keeper.
- Butland, Jack (STK, 5.0m, TSB 2.2%) – A favourite from a couple of seasons ago, he could again prove his worth as Stoke has a number of good fixtures coming up.
- Alonso, Marcos (CHE, 7.3m, TSB 26.5%) – He is expensive but some would argue that he is the player to get if you want to profit from Chelsea upcoming fixtures. 4 goals already this season and with a great chance of a clean sheet.
- Maguire, Harry (LEI, 5.5m, TSB 12.5%) – At that price bracket, we like him as he has these home fixtures coming up (SWA, STK, BOU).
- Shawcross, Ryan (STK, 4.8m, TSB 0.7%) – He carries with him a goal threat together with possible clean sheets.
- Hazard, Eden (CHE, 10.6m, TSB 2.9%) – He loves scoring against Bournemouth and he could be the differential pick if you are having to catch up in your league.
- Mahrez, Riyad (LEI, 8.7m, TSB 13.6%) – The creative force behind the Leicester attack.
- Shaqiri, Xherdan (STK, 6.0m, TSB 5.8%) – The new manager effect helped Stoke to a 2-0 victory and he could be the midfielder to benefit from it.
- Aguero, Sergio (MCI, 11.8m, TSB 25.6%) – With a hat trick in his last premier league game, it might be worth considering him even if you have to sell Kane to get him.
- Vardy, Jamie (LEI, 8.5m, TSB 16.6%) – At that price bracket, the other consideration is Firmino but Vardy has the advantage of penalties and no European games.
- Diouf, Mame Biram (STK, 5.4m, TSB 3.4%) – A left field pick but we think he is going to get a run of games under the new manager.
If you like what you read, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter or Instagram!
- Join our TITAN Classic league –> 122926-90616