So two groundbreaking events happened since the conclusion of GW22:
- Harry is OUT until MARCH
- Manchester United are now, without doubt, back.
This calls for the utilisation of the Wild Card. Our focus is to learn from the best as we draw inspiration from the current Top 10 teams in the Fantasy Premier League standings.
- Ederson, MCI (£5.6 ) – A cheaper alternative compared to Alisson but we believe both Liverpool and Man City will keep significant clean sheets in their title charge.
- Button, CRY (£4.0) – One of the cheapest keeper to be starting matches, a must have as a cheap backup.
- Robertson, LIV (£6.7) – Arguably the one must-own defenders in the league.
- Doherty, WOL (£5.2)– A wingback with good attacking potential and Wolves are doing well this season.
- Digne, EVE (£5.3 ) – Five goals in the last seven appearances and nearly all the top teams have him.
- Wan-Bissaka, CRY (£4.5) – 14 out of his 77 points are bonus points. He has real potential to do well with or without clean sheets.
- Bednarek, SOU (£3.9) – Starting for saints for the last couple of games. A useful low budget pick.
- Pogba, MUN (£8.5) – Pogba is a beast nowadays. Almost certain of either an assist or goal every game.
- Sane, MCI (£9.6) – A more value for money pick compared to Sterling, but still at some risk of rotation in Man City squad.
- Richarlison, EVE (£6.9) – He is also a popular pick among top managers as he plays in a more advanced role for Everton.
- Salah, LIV (£13.4) – Do we need to explain why Salah should be in your squad?
- Felipe Anderson, WHU (£7.3) – Already involved with 11 goals this season, capable of continuing his good form.
- Rashford, MUN (£7.5) – If not yet in your squad, replacing Kane with Rashford is a no brainer.
- Jimenez, WOL (£6.4)– Wolves’ next 7 fixtures doesn’t involve the Top 6 clubs. Expect some goals.
- Long, SOU (£4.7)– With Kane’s injury, many might switch to a 352 formation instead of a 343. He can be a cheap substitute.
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.