We have analysed the pros and cons of the different chips, so here we will present to you our Free-Hit squad. The double games for Spurs and West Ham United is the obvious overriding factor for playing this FH chip here but with injuries to Mo Salah and Romelu Lukaku, there could be more reasons to use FH here. Furthermore, the next Premier League after this is 13 Jan – plenty of them for your star FPL picks to recover.
We favour the 3-4-3 formation so we will make our selections based on this.
- Hugo Lloris** (TOT, 5.5m) – Between Lloris and Adrain, the French goalie is more likely to keep clean sheets over their two games.
- Joel Pereira (MNU, 3.9m) – No other reason to pick Pereira other than his 3.9m value.
- Nicolas Otamendi (MCI, 6.4m) – City’s defence is thin and the Argentine is a potential goal poacher too.
- Angelo Ogbonna** (WHU, 4.4m) – A budget defender and will most likely start two games,
- Christian Fuchs (LEI, 4.8m) – With Ben Chilwell doubtful, we fancy Fuchs to start and do well against Huddersfield
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (LIV, 4.2m) – TAA is well-priced. In an unlikely event that he will be utilised in our 343 formation, he can potentially start and earn points.
- Connor Goldson (BRI, 3.9m) – The cheapest defender with the most likely chance to start.
- Marko Arnautovic** (WHU, 6.9m) – A must have. The Austrian is a in a rich vein of form with 5 goals in his last 5 games.
- Christian Eriksen** (TOT, 9.2m) – The Dane has started every game for Spurs this season and is not likely to be rested. <<Potential Captain>>
- Manuel Lanzini (WHU, 6.8m) – Another creative force for the Hammers.
- Raheem Sterling (MCI, 8.8m) – A risky gamble as he may not start but Sterling is City’s top scorer in FPL points at the moment.
- Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (STK, 5.4m) – Hopefully there won’t be a need for Choupo-Moting to come in but he has the potential to score.
- Roberto Firmino (LIV, 9.0m) – With Mo Salah carrying a knock and Saido Mane not playing at his best, Firmino will most likely start upfront.
- Marcus Rashford (MUN, 7.6m) – Lukaku is not likely to be fit so Rashford should start upfront for United at Everton
- Harry Kane** (TOT, 12.8m) – Kane is carrying an illness but even if he just starts one of the two games, he is a must-have this GW. <<Potential Captain>>
** – denotes players on 2 games.
TOTAL TEAM VALUE = 99.6
If you like what you read, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter or Instagram!
- Join our TITAN Classic league –> 122926-90616