This is the last gameweek of the hectic Christmas programme. We now look ahead at teams with the most favourable fixtures for the next 6 gameweeks. We fancy Everton as they are the only team that does not play a top 6 side while Tottenham and Wolves play 4 out of their next 6 games at home. Burnley and Manchester United also caught the eye as 4 of their next 6 opponents are in the bottom half of the table.
Everton – LEI, BOU, @SOU, @HUD, WOL, @WAT
- Digne (5.2m, 12.1%) – Set piece specialist and he has scored 3 goals in his last 5 games.
- Sigurdsson (7.3m, TSB 6.4%) – Rested in his last game, he will be raring to impress. Also Everton’s designated penalty taker.
Tottenham – @CAR, MUN, @FUL, WAT, NEW, LEI
- Lloris (5.4m, TSB 4.9%) – The only confirmed starter in the Spurs backline.
- Kane (12.6m, TSB 32.7%) – Very pricey but he has 4 goals in his last 3 games.
Wolves – PAL, @MCI, LEI, WHU, @EVE, NEW
- Jimenez (6.3m, TSB 21.4%) – Impressed this season with 6 goals, 6 assists and 14 bonus points.
- Doherty (5.2m, 23.8%) – Loves to go forward and has a good chance for clean sheets in the upcoming games.
Burnley – @HUD, FUL, @WAT, @MUN, SOU, @BHA
- Heaton (4.8m, TSB 0.2%) – Heaton replaced Hart and immediately helped Burnley to a clean sheet.
- Tarkowski (4.7m, TSB 4.2%) – The value in the Burnley squad is in defence unless you like Gudmundsson who could be a good differential (5.6m, TSB1.5%).
Manchester United – @NEW, @TOT, BHA, BUR, @LEI, @FUL
- Pogba (8.2m, TSB 26.0%) – He has scored 13, 15, 18 points in his last 3 games and he seems like a totally different player under the new manager.
- Rashford (7.2m, TSB 20.1%) – An injury doubt but can be a handful if he is passed fit.
Feel free to post your comments below. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.