The dust has yet to settle on GW19 and we’re moving straight into GW20. There is indeed no rest for the wicked. Focus on GW20 should be just on making sure all the players on your squad start. Just in case you need the transfer, here are the premium and bargain players to consider.
- Alisson Ramses Becker (Liverpool | 5.9) – The reds sit at the top of the table and have the tightest defence in the league. Enough said.
- Lukasz Fabianski (West Ham | 4.7) – A mixed bag of results for West Ham so far but Fabianski has been churning out the points even when they have lost. Hammers have winnable games over the next 5 games, with the only real challenge being at home Arsenal. Definitely a bargain buy.
- Marcos Alonso (Chelsea | 6.9) – I would have gone with Andrew Robertson but Liverpool have a tough couple of games coming up. Chelsea have a relatively easy stretch of games hence Alonso would be your man.
- Ricardo Domingos Barbosa Pereira (Leicester | 5.1) – Saying his name is a handful, but his returns are well worth it. He should give you some flexibility in your squad as a bargain price player.
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool |13.2) – You must be mad if he’s not on your team. The only decision to make each week is whether he’s your captain or not.
- Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth | 6.2) – He won’t give you the big points but he’s consistent and pops up with a goal every now and then. But note that Bournemouth’s next game is up against the resurgent Red Devils.
- Harry Kane (Tottenham | 12.5) – Spurs are flying high with 4 wins in a row. And Kane seems to be hitting his stride after an inconsistent start to the season. He will score big and should be in your consideration for the captaincy as well.
- Callum Wilson (Bournemouth | 6.8) – A bargain at £6.8m, he will give you room to make space for the premium players.
Feel free to post your comments below. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.