This is the start of the hectic Christmas and New Year period where 4 games will be played from 22 Dec 2017 to 4 Jan 2018. Among the top 6, Manchester City has the best fixtures. We also have the benefit of knowing which Man City players will play, as many regular starters were rested in the mid-week Cup game. In addition, we fancy West Ham, who has kept 3 league clean sheet in a row. With that, here are the 3 players from each position that you can consider to transfer in.
- Ederson, (MCI, 5.5m, TSB 5.0%) – The goalkeeper with the most favourable fixture this week.
- Adrian (WHU, 4.3m, TSB 0.1%) – 3 clean sheet in a row makes him one of the obvious choice if you are bringing in a keeper.
- Forster, Fraser (SOU, 5.0m, TSB 7.0%) – Southampton is at home to Huddersfield, who does not travel well.
- Otamendi, Nicolas (MCI, 6.2m, TSB 25.1%) – 4 goals already this season and with a great chance of a clean sheet.
- Ogbonna, Angelo (WHU, 4.4m, TSB 3.3%) – A budget defender playing in a side that has done well defensively.
- Shawcross, Ryan (STK, 4.8m, TSB 0.9%) – An unlikely choice but he is always a goal threat on set piece.
- De Bruyne, Kevin (MCI, 10.3m, TSB 25.0%) – The creative force behind the Man City attack. You can consider Sterling/Sane if you are short of funds.
- Arnautovic, Marko (WHU, 6.8m, TSB 0.9%) – An enigmatic player that can change games if he wants to.
- Zaha, Wilfried (PAL, 6.9m, TSB 5.8%) – He looks unplayable at times in the 3-0 win over Leicester.
- Aguero, Sergio (MCI, 11.5m, TSB 16.0%) – Rested in midweek, he will be raring to score goals at home to Bournemouth.
- Lukaku, Romelu (MUN, 11.3m, TSB 33.5%) – He is slowly getting back on form and has good fixtures coming up.
- Austin, Charlie (SOU, 6.2m, TSB 4.8%) – He has that goal scoring instinct and will do well when he plays.
If you like what you read, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter or Instagram!
- Join our TITAN Classic league –> 122926-90616