Gameweek 16 is the fifth game in 2 weeks for clubs playing in European competition, so as usual, the normal word of caution on squad rotation needs to be made. That said, with some teams having already qualified for Europe and with Gameweek 15 resting some players for Europe, it should be a bit more predictable to see which players will start for those clubs. We revert back this week to picking a full team of 15 players for you to choose from.
- Lossl, Jonas (HUD, 4.6m, TSB 9.4%) – Having lost 4 consecutive games, the Terriers have a favourable home fixture against promoted Brighton who have not won in the last 4 games themselves.
- Lloris, Hugo (TOT, 5.5m, TSB 9.0%) – Spurs is going through a barren patch with no clean sheets in the last 7 league games. A home game against an indifferent Stoke City side might just be the cure?
- Azpilicueta, Cesar (CHE, 6.9m, TSB 22.3%) – It will be a fiesty London derby, but it’s hard to avoid picking the 2nd top scoring FPL defender in the entire league!
- Evans, Jonny (WBA, 4.9m, TSB 0.7%) – The Swans have lost the last 4 out of 5 and the Baggies have drawn the last 3. It might be easier to keep a clean sheet against the lowest scoring team.
- Sakho, Mahmadou (PAL, 4.9m, TSB 1.3%) – 3 clean sheets in the last 3 games, Palace is experiencing a mini revival and you will favour them at home against the Cherries.
- Trippier, Kieran (TOT, 5.6m, TSB 7.9%) – If Pochettino stays true to his squad rotation, then the chances 3 clean
- Maguire, Harry (LEI, 5.2m, TSB 8.2%) – They are slowly creeping up the table and has an away game against a Newcastle side that has lost 4 out of the last 5.
- Salah, Mohamed (LIV, 9.9m, TSB 53.7%) – With Klopp rotating, it’s hard to predict if Salah will start, but even if he starts on the bench, history has shown that he can still deliver the points when he’s being substituted in.
- Hazard, Eden (CHE, 10.8m, TSB 11.9%) – He should be starting and has 4 goals and 2 assists in his last 3 league starts.
- De Bruyne, Kevin (MNC, 10.2m, TSB 22.2%) – Having already qualified for Europe, Pep Guardiola is likely to focus all his efforts on the big Manchester derby and De Bruyne will be one of the first picks on my list from the runaway leaders in blue.
- Ramsey, Aaron (ARS, 7.2m, TSB 8.2%) – He’s having a fantastic season so far with already 3 goals and 8 assists, making him the top scoring Arsenal midfielder.
- Richarlison (WAT, 6.6m, TSB 20.4%) – A tough visit to Turf Moor for Watford, but Mauro Silva’s boys are proving all the doubters wrong and in Richarlison, they have one of the best buys of the season so far with 5 goals and 5 assists contributed already.
- Kane, Harry (TOT, 12.8m, TSB 38.1%) – Spurs has also qualified for the next round of Europe and can afford to keep Kane fresh for the league encounter.
- Austin, Charlie (SOU, 6.0m, TSB 1.3%) – Bit of an alternative pick, but he has scored 3 games in the last 2 starts since being reinstated to the starting line up by new coach Pellegrino.
- Morata, Alvaro (CHE, 10.8m – TSB 35.0%) – Top scoring striker in the league playing against a Hammers team that has already conceded a league high 32 goals. You do the maths and drop him at your own peril.
If you like what you read, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter or Instagram!
- Join our TITAN Classic league –> 122926-90616