Gameweek 15 is the third Premier League game in a week. Rotation risk looms and we have selected 3 players from each position that you can consider to transfer in.
- Courtois, Thibaut (CHE, 5.7m, TSB 13.4%) – The goalkeeper with the most favourable fixture this week.
- Pickford, Jordan (EVE, 4.8m, TSB 5.8%) – With Big Sam at the helm, Everton should start to get clean sheets on a more regular basis.
- Grant, Lee (STK, 4.3m, TSB 0.3%) – Playing against a Swansea side who has not scored in their last 3 games.
- Azpilicueta, Cesar (CHE, 6.9m, TSB 21.8%) – The premium pick for this gameweek after he was given a deserved rest.
- Evans, Jonny (WBA, 4.9m, TSB 0.7%) – Pardew will not want to lose his first game in charge and would probably take a nil-nil draw with open arms.
- Sakho, (PAL, 4.9m, TSB 0.5%) – The lynchpin in the Palace defence who is a goal threat as well.
- Salah, Mohamed (LIV, 9.6m, TSB 49.6%) – The league top scorer, you have to get him in if you still do not have him.
- Hazard, Eden (CHE, 10.7m, TSB 9.1%) – Rested in mid-week, he will be raring to play and is likely to be on penalties.
- Shaqiri, Xherdan (STK, 6.0m, TSB 6.8%) – He looked lively against Liverpool and should be involved if Stoke scores.
- Kane, Harry (TOT, 12.8m, TSB 38.1%) – Among the heavy hitters, Morata seemed the obvious choice. However, with rotation risk looming, we are picking Kane who needs to score and help Spurs stop the rot.
- Vardy, Jamie (LEI, 8.5m, TSB 14.5%) – He has 1 goal and 1 assist in his last 2 games, with good fixtures coming his way.
- Rooney, Wayne (EVE, 7.2m – TSB 8.5%) – He will be brimming with confidence after a superb hat-trick.
If you like what you read, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter or Instagram!
- Join our TITAN Classic league –> 122926-90616