It’s November, the clocks have turned and the holiday season is literally round the corner. This week, we pick a FPL squad that is fit to last till the end of the year (up to GW21), which is also when the second wildcard can be utilised. Follow our tips and pick this team and it’s probably fair that it will rake you enough points even if you let this team idle.
- Total Team Value = 99.9
- Formation : 3-4-3
- Ederson (MCI | 5.8) – City already has 7 clean sheets from their first 11 games and the way they are playing means they are always good for a clean sheet at home, against any team.
- Matt Doherty (WOL | 4.9) – The Wolves’ wingback packs good value for his price, having already scored 53 FPL points.
- Macros Alonso (CHE | 7.0) – The most expensive defender in the game is also the current top points scorer. Chelsea big guns are good value as they are unlikely to be risked in the Europa League.
- Shane Duffy (BRI | 4.6) – The Seagulls are on a good run and Duffy is a top pick.
- Eden Hazard (CHE | 11.3) [CAPTAIN] – Hazard is on fire so far and as long as he is fit, he is a must have in the XI. Just leave the armband with the Belgian you will be fine.
- Raheem Sterling (MCI | 11.1) [VICE-CAPTAIN] – Sterling is slowly but surely becoming an indispensable force in the City line-up.
- Sadio Mane (LIV | 9.8) – A poor man’s Salah. Liverpool has good fixtures up till the New Year and Mane will offer great value for money.
- James Maddison (LEI | 6.9) – Leicester will do well against teams outside the top six and Maddison is the architect of all their attacking plays. Also takes a solid free-kick
- Marko Arnautovic (WHU | 7.1) – The Austrian is on form but somewhat injury prone. However, he will start when he is fit.
- Callum Wilson (BOU | 6.7) – With 6 goals and 7 assists, Wilson is in amazing form and a sure starter for the Cherries.
- Raúl Jiménez (WOL | 5.7) – Wolves have been solid so far and they keep a rather regular steady starting XI. Jimenez also take penalties.
Substitutes (In this order)
- GK: Joe Hart (BUR | 4.6) – In an unlikely event that you will require the reserve GK, Hart is the best pick among his peers at this price range.
- MF: James Milner (LIV | 5.6) – Top value for money player, likely to take penalties for Liverpool.
- DF: Aaron Wan-Bissaka (CRY | 4.3 ) – Clean sheets will be of a premium for Palace but Wan-Bissaka is a sure starter and worth a place for his price.
- DF: DeAndre Yedlin (NEW | 4.5) – The American has started 10 of his club’s first 11 games and look set to continue his starting streak.
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.