This week’s article is brought to you by FF Red Devil. With European games commitment, managers have started to rotate their squad for premier league fixtures. This week, we turn our attention to players not playing in European games. We assembled a squad with outlook of the next 3 games. We will see how this squad fares!
- Patricio, WOL (£4.5, SOU, @CRY, WAT) – Wolves is coping well in the league, with 2 home games in next 3, chances are high for clean sheets
- Pickford, EVE (£4.9, FUL, @LEI, CRY) – A clean sheet is long overdue for Everton, they should earn the first one in the next home game
- Holebas, WAT (£4.9, @ARS, BOU, @WOL) – He is a good attacking threat
- Wan-Bissaka, CRY (£4.3, @BOU, WOL, @EVE) – Win or lose, he is a magnet for Bonus Points
- Doherty, WOL (£4.4, SOU, @CRY, WAT) – Favourable games for clean sheet
- Van Aanholt, CRY (£5.5, @BOU, WOL, @EVE) – On set piece duty and good crosses down the flank
- Cook, BOU (£4.6, CRY, @WAT, SOU) – We favour him for the home games
- Fraser, BOU (£5.9, CRY, @WAT, SOU) – Creative spark in Bournemouth side at the moment
- Richarlison, EVE (£6.6, FUL, @LEI, CRY) – Sizzling hot until his suspension, should start racking up points again
- Pereyra, WAT (£6.3, @ARS, BOU, @WOL) – Main force driving Watford forward
- Sigurdsson, EVE (£7.4, FUL, @LEI, CRY) – Certainly capable for more than 1 goal and 1 assist so far.
- Maddison, LEI (£6.8, @NEW, EVE, @ARS) – The new Mahrez for Leicester side, he has settled down very well plus he is on set piece duty.
- King, BOU (£6.3, CRY, @WAT, SOU) – Always worth a goal every other game. He is first choice penalty taker for his side
- Zaha, CRY (£7.0, @BOU, WOL, @EVE) – His rich vein of goal scoring form looks to continue
- Vardy, LEI (£8.9, @NEW, EVE, @ARS) – Fancy him to start scoring goals after his recent suspension.
Total price: £88.3
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.