This week’s article is brought to you by FF Hobbit. After the international break, it’s back to the churn of the Premier League. The international break has probably given the managers a bit more time to work on their tactics as well as to bring some players back to full match fitness, so it is likely that there will be some changes to the starting lineups of the teams in the upcoming weeks. We look at the players you might consider bringing back to your fantasy squads this week as well as differential picks for this week.
- McCarthy (4.2%, £4.5) – His form has won him an England call up and they are at home against the Seagulls, so he might be good for a clean sheet.
- Hart (6.3%, £4.5) – Despite the Clarets’ insipid start to the season, Hart has still garnered more fantasy points than his successor Ederson and with the Clarets no longer having to contend with Europa league distractions, one would expect their form to improve in the upcoming weeks.
- Gomez (2.7%, £5.0) – With Lovren still out with a pelvic injury and Gomez impressing in his absence and during national team duty, he looks likely to retain his place in the upcoming weeks and is one of the cheaper Liverpool players to take.
- Cathcart (0.7%, £4.5) – They will face their sternest test at home against the Red Devils, but with Watford high on their recent form, Cathcart is a cheap option to take in defence to free up additional transfer fee for others.
- Boly (2.0%, £4.5) – Wolves are on the up and probably justifying the value that they paid for their squad. Now’s a good time to get one of their defenders on the cheap.
- Digne (1.5%, £4.8) – After his big money move, he finally started one game and provided an assist. It might be a good time to start investing in him now.
- Seri (3.1%, £5.4) – He has looked neat and tidy with his touches in the first few games but has contributed a goal and an assist in his last 2. He is a sure starter and is a value-for-money midfielder to take.
- Maddison (3.3%, £6.5) – One of the Foxes big money signings of the summer, he has looked at ease blending into the squad and is one of their creative outlets now with Mahrez having departed.
- Gray (2.0%, £5.5) – Similar to his team mate Maddison, Gray is now getting a lot more playing time now that Mahrez has departed and has already chipped in this season with a goal and his fine form has resulted with him being called up to the senior England squad.
- Lennon (0.4%, £5.0) – Has played the full 90 minutes for the past 4 games for the Clarets. We believe that he will be crucial in their upturn in fortunes now that they can concentrate fully on the league.
- Ings (6.5%, £5.6) – Having not received sufficient playing time at Liverpool, he’s getting plenty at the Saints and has already repaid that faith with 2 goals in 4 matches. He seems to have shrugged off his previous injury woes and is a great option to take for that price.
- Rondon (0.9%, £5.9) – Is slowly getting more game time from Benitez and provided an assist during his last outing. If he’s able to start regularly, he has always delivered quite a fair bit of fantasy points so will be a cheap option to take.
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.