This week we are taking a closer look at the “Forgotten Men” in the fantasy premier league, namely those players with TSB (Team selected by) lesser than 10%. This assembled squad will offer you some differential picks over your peers. Although forgotten, we are pretty sure they will deliver in this coming game week.
- Kepa, CHE (£5.5 – 5.40%) – Expecting Chelsea to bounce back from their first defeat of the season and secure a clean sheet and victory over Fulham.
- Hennessey, CRY (£4.5 – 6.10%) – A home game against the poor Burnley side. Expect a consecutive clean sheet after shutting out Man United.
- Shaw, MUN (£5.0 – 5.90%) – First choice left-back at the moment, he should have chances to rack attacking points against Saints.
- Azipilicueta, CHE (£6.3 – 9.80%) – Well known for his assists last season. With many favouring his team mate Alonso, he could be the differential pick this week.
- Dunk, BHA (£4.5 – 4.40%) – He is quietly delivering in the past weeks, it’s time to take a closer look at him.
- Davies, TOT (£5.6 – 2.2%) – He is getting a good run of games now, we expect his TSB to rise steadily in the coming weeks.
- Van Aanholt, CRY (£5.4 – 3.7%) – Always capable of an odd goal or assist, it’s somewhat surprising that his ownership is low.
- Ritchie, NEW (£5.8 – 0.50%) – One of the mainstay in FPL squad last season. With Newcastle picking up some form, it’s time to get him back to your squad.
- Townsend, CRY (£5.7 – 1.00%) – A sure starter in the palace squad
- Shaqiri, LIV (£7.0 – 2.80%) – He always delivers when he plays, we expect Klopp to give him regular starts with his recent form.
- Alli, TOT (£8.9 – 2.80%) – Starting to rediscover his attacking form.
- Felipe Anderson, WHU (£7.0 – 5.90%) – Playing as a striker and delivering with goals but often forgotten as FPL managers prefer Arnautovic.
- Lukaku, MUN (£10.7 – 4.4%) – Forgotten man due to his goal drought. Worth a punt this week as we expect him to break his drought against Saints.
- Rondon, NEW (£5.7 – 1.30%) – Started the last few games and always a threat
- Deeney, WAT (£5.9 – 2.60%) – Worth at least 10 goals per season.
Total price: £93.5
Average % ownership: 3.92%
Feel free to post your comments below or challenge us. You can send in your squad and ask for feedback. We would even welcome anyone who thinks they are good enough to challenge us.