Gameweek 35 sees the first team being relegated (Sunderland) while Spurs keep pace with Chelsea with an excellent London derby win. This gameweek, Arsenal and Southampton has 2 games but as we saw from Gameweek 34, not all double game week players will do well.
With that, here’s our recommendation for Gameweek 36, with DGW highlighting players with 2 games.
- DGW – Cech, Petr (ARS, 5.3m) – If you think Arsenal is going to do well in their chase for Champions League, he is the most assured way into the defence.
- Courtois, Thibaut (CHE, 5.9m) – Surely they are going to keep a clean sheet against almost relegated Middlesbrough.
- Jakupovic, Eldin (HUL, 4.1m) – Confidence is high after 2 clean sheets in a row with a penalty save.
- DGW – Koscielny, Laurent (ARS, 6.1m) – The most likely Arsenal defender to start both games.
- DGW – Gabriel (ARS, 4.8m) – If you are unable to get Koscielny, you can consider him who is a much cheaper option.
- DGW – Stephens, Jack (SOU, 4.2m) – A cheap option to cover Southamption, who is playing 2 games.
- Cahill, Gary (CHE, 6.6m) – 2 goals in his last 2 games make him the pick among the Chelsea defenders.
- Huth, Robert (LEI, 4.9m) – A goal threat plus an easy game on paper against Watford.
- Ranocchia, Andrea (HUL, 4.5m) – Has either scored, assisted or kept clean sheets in his last 4 games.
- DGW – Sanchez, Alexis (ARS, 11.5m) – In poor form recently but most managers have him and will either captain or triple captain him.
- DGW – Ozil, Mesut (ARS, 9.4m) – A differential pick with only 6.7% ownership.
- DGW – Tadic, Dusan (SOU, 6.9m) – It is hard to find value in Southampton players even though they have 2 games. He is our choice as he is on penalty duties.
- Hazard, Eden (CHE, 10.5m) – Almost a must-have this week and contributed a goal and an assist in his last 2 games.
- Markovic, Lazar (HUL, 5.2m) – A pacy player who can trouble the Sunderland defence.
- King, Joshua (BOU, 6.2m) – He just cannot stop scoring and is likely the designated penalty taker.
- DGW – Gabbiadini, Manolo (SOU, 6.5m) – Risky pick but he still has a decent record (4 goals and 1 assist in the 7 games he played).
- Costa, Diego (CHE, 10.4m) – A player in mixed form recently, he should get chances to score at home to Middlesbrough.
- Vardy, Jamie (LEI, 9.9m) – In form striker with 7 goals and 3 assists in his last 9 games.
- Jesus, Gabriel (MCI, 8.7) – At 3.4% ownership, he started alongside Aguero in his last game and duly delivered a goal.
- Kane, Harry (TOT, 11.7m) – Spurs are flying at the moment and he is the most likely source of goals for them.