The top of the table remains tight with 3 points separating the top 4. Manchester City welcomes Chelsea to try and stop them on their winning run. For this gameweek, we fancy players from Tottenham, Sunderland and Stoke.
Here’s our recommendation for Gameweek 14.
- Lloris, Hugo (TOT, 5.5m) – A top class goalkeeper who will enjoy the home comforts playing against Swansea.
- Pickford, Jordan (SUN, 4.1m) – He is likely to get points from saves even if Sunderland concedes.
- Rose, Danny (TOT, 5.9m) – Part of the best defence in the league and often plays like a winger than a full back.
- McAuley, Gareth (WBA, 4.8m) – Another goal last week coupled with a good chance of a clean sheet.
- Van Aanholt, Patrick (SUN, 5.0m) – An attack minded defender who takes corners as well.
- Johnson, Glen (STK, 4.7m) – Stoke will be expected to dominate possession, which could translate to a clean sheet for him.
- Eriksen, Christian (TOT, 8.1m) – Set piece specialist and the creative force for Tottenham.
- Arnautovic, Marko (STK, 7.2m) – An enigmatic player who has the potential to score big against Burnley.
- Shaqiri, Xherdan (STK, 6.3m) – We like him as he takes free kicks and corners for Stoke.
- Philips, Matt (WBA, 5.3m) – In great form with 2 goals and 3 assists in the last 3 games.
- Traore, Adama (MID, 4.8m) – A gamble here but he has impressed with his trickery and direct running
- Kane, Harry (TOT, 10.9m) – The top goal scorer of the league last season and plays against a Swansea side that cannot stop conceding goals.
- Defoe, Jermain (SUN, 7.6m) – Enjoying his partnership with Victor Anichebe and the main goal threat for Sunderland.
- Austin, Charlie (SOU, 6.8m) – The designated penalty taker with his confidence brimming after his match winning goal last week.
- Negredo, Alvaro (MID, 6.2m) – Silenced his critics with a brace, he will hope to pile on the misery on 3rd from bottom club Hull.
Please join our leagues if you haven’t done so to be part of our community!
- TITAN Classic Fantasy Premier League Code : 344507-104871