Our list of choices for FPL Captain in descending order of preference.
- Philippe COUTINHO (LIV, 8.7m) – Home to Sunderland
- Playing against a Sunderland side that has conceded 21 goals
- Sunderland are beating teams around them, but not getting anything from the big clubs
- Liverpool have scored 17 goals in 5 home games this season (the most in Premier League so far)
- Alexis SANCHEZ (ARS, 11.3m) –Home to Bournemouth
- Bournemouth have struggled away to big teams (3-1 loss @ MNU / 4-0 loss @ MCI)
- Arsenal need a win after 3 draws in a row (all competitions)
- Giroud and Sanchez are most likely scorers for Arsenal; Sanchez is a definite starter
- Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC (MNU, 11.1m) – Home to West Ham
- Raring to go after sitting out last week (suspension)
- Form is picking up after a dry spell of 6 Premier League games without a goal
- West Ham struggling to find the right formation and personnel
Please join our leagues if you haven’t done so to be part of our community!
- TITAN Classic Fantasy Premier League Code : 344507-104871