Premier league action resumes after another round of international break. For this gameweek, we fancy players from Everton, Chelsea and Spurs.
Here’s our recommendation for Gameweek 12.
- Stekenlenburg, Maarten (EVE, 5.1m) – Swansea looks a team in disarray and he has a good chance of a clean sheet.
- Courtois, Thibaut (CHE, 5.5m) – You have to fancy him when he has kept 5 clean sheets in a row.
- Coleman, Seamus (EVE, 5.5m) – He plays more like a winger than a full back and should have the chance to score/assist as Swansea visits.
- Alonso, Marcos (CHE, 6.0m) – Player on form with a goal in his last game and the most transferred in defender this week.
- Shawcross, Ryan (STK, 4.9m) – Perhaps a surprise choice but we like him for his goal threat at set pieces
- Rose, Danny (TOT, 5.9m) – The best defence in the league and playing against a side who struggles at times to field an out and out striker.
- Hazard, Eden (CHE, 10.1m) – The most in form player in the league who put in a massive 19 points the last time out.
- Coutinho, Philippe (LIV, 8.7m) – The creative force behind Liverpool’s attacking play. Slight worry after he has to travel back from South America.
- Bolasie, Yannick (EVE, 6.1m) – The most likely of the Everton midfielders to start.
- De Bruyne (MCI, 10.8m) – Facing a Palace side who has no clean sheet this season, he looks to have a good chance with a goal or assist.
- Lukaku, Romelu (EVE, 9.8m) – We are expecting at least a goal from him for this gameweek.
- Kane, Harry (TOT, 10.7m) – Scored a crucial penalty against bitter rivals Arsenal, he will be hoping to kick-start his season.
- Defoe, Jermain (SUN, 7.4m) – If Sunderland is to get anything out of this game, they will need to rely on him to find the net.
Please join our leagues if you haven’t done so to be part of our community!
- TITAN Classic Fantasy Premier League Code : 344507-104871