Chelsea continues their outstanding form with 6 consecutive wins and 6 clean sheets. All eyes will be on them to see if they can continue this run with the home game against Spurs. For this gameweek, we fancy players from Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United.
Here’s our recommendation for Gameweek 13.
- Cech, Petr (ARS, 5.5m) – Playing at home and against a Bournemouth side that has scored 4 goals in 6 away games.
- De Gea, David (MUN, 5.5m) – He will be looking to keep a clean sheet against a West Ham side low in confidence after losing their last game with minutes remaining.
- Clyne, Nathaniel (LIV, 5.6m) – After helping Liverpool to a second clean sheet for the season, he also bags 3 bonus points the last time out.
- Koscielny, Laurent (ARS, 6.6m) – He is a goal threat on set pieces and has a good chance of a clean sheet this week.
- Jenkinson, Carl (ARS, 5.0m) – A budget friendly option for a top 4 side that is playing at home.
- Valencia, Antonio (MUN, 5.4m) – Went straight into the starting 11 after his injury. We like him for his attacking potential and the crosses he put into the box.
- Coutinho, Philippe (LIV, 8.7m) – No attacking returns the last time out, but we reckon he will be well rested for the home game this week.
- Firmino, Roberto (LIV, 8.8m) – A second Liverpool player recommended, as we think the most attacking side in the league should do well at home against Sunderland.
- Sanchez, Alexis (ARS, 11.3m) – It should be an open game against Bournemouth and he should find more time and space compared to last week.
- Mata, Juan (MUN, 7.4m) – Another goal should earn him a start this week in the Manchester United starting 11.
- Sigurdsson, Gylfi (SWA, 7.2m) – Swansea will have to depend on him if they hope to get something against a Palace side yet to keep a clean sheet this season.
- Costa, Diego (CHE, 10.6m) – He faces tough opposition this week but it is hard to ignore the leading goal scorer in the league.
- Ibrahimovic, Zlatan (MUN, 11.1m) – He will be itching to get onto the pitch following his suspension last week.
- Giroud, Olivier (ARS, 8.8m) – A gamble here but he is reminding us of his ability after the equalizer last week.
Please join our leagues if you haven’t done so to be part of our community!
- TITAN Classic Fantasy Premier League Code : 344507-104871