Our list of choices for FPL Captain in descending order of preference for FPL Gameweek 14.
1. Harry KANE (TOT, 10.9m) – Home to Swansea
- Top goal scorer in the league with 25 goals last season.
- 3 goals in 3 games since coming back from injury.
- Swansea conceded 4 goals at home and is still in the bottom 3 despite a win last gameweek.
2. Jermain DEFOE (SUN, 7.6m) –Home to Leicester
- Leicester away form has been poor with no wins and 16 goals conceded.
- 7 goals and 2 assists already this season.
- Enjoying his time up front with Victor Anichebe playing alongside him.
3. Charlie AUSTIN (SOU, 6.8m) – Away to Crystal Palace
- Has scored 5 goals in 9 starts this season and the designated penalty taker.
- Palace is in disarray at the moment after losing and conceding 5 goals last week.
- They have also conceded in every single Premier League game this season.
Please join our leagues if you haven’t done so to be part of our community!
- TITAN Classic Fantasy Premier League Code : 344507-104871